Anyone deals with "stenbros-toys" from Ebay.com before?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Dogbomber, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Dogbomber

Dogbomber Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone here has dealed with him? How is his service?

I am interested to get a TF part from him and I ask him questions. He replied my questions but did not answer the most crucial question I asked before. So I replied and asked again politely like I usually do.

The next thing happens, I am not able to contact him via ebay.com anymore and when I click BUY IT NOW or MAKE OFFER. It seems like I am in his blocked list.

I strongly believe it is ebay technical error as he seems quite nice. Anyone got this experience before?

2. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    The name sounds familiar, not 100% sure but I may have dealt with him before and I haven't had any major problems with any sellers thus far.

3. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    Missed your last sentence. No I haven't had that problem before maybe he did block you ?

4. Dogbomber

News Credits:
    Why did he block me? I just ask him to answer one crucial question of the item I am interested after his first reply.

And since then, I am not able to bid, BIN or contact him anymore.

I still believe there is some errors in Ebay that accidentally put me to the block list of his, as I do not think he is so unreasonable.

5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    there is no way for ebay to "accidentally" block you.

you have to goto the block buyer list and physically add the name to the list...sorry but you probably annoyed the guy with your questions and he did not want to deal with you so he blocked you.

I do the same thing to folks that do stupid things like make a $5 offer on a transformer priced $35 or higher.

just find what you are looking for from someone else and get it from a different seller....

6. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Damn dude, so if someone has only 5 dollars the rule it doesn't hurt to ask doesn't apply to you? Pretty cold.

7. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    OP, you might have dodged a bullet - he wouldn't answer your question even though you asked twice and then he blocked you? The thing is probably broken and you might have been saved some $ and a headache ;) 

8. Dogbomber

News Credits:
    I did not ask for discount but I ask for a very valid question if the button PEG of the peg is flatten or not. And I got blocked..

I have solutions:
    1. Ask my friends in Canada to buy for me
    2. Create another ebay account which linked back to my paypal to buy, but I am not sure if this is prohibited in Ebay or not

9. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Hope you get this sorted out soon!

10. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    no , people that do stupid shit that wastes my time get blocked...if i am selling something with a BIN for $40 or best offer...common sense would tell you i am not going to sell it the item for $5 or $7...if i wanted $5 or $7 i would list if for that...

i do not block folks for making legitimate offers...say like $10 or $15 off a listed price...but yes...if i have a item that is $40 and you offer $5 ...you are getting blocked..i have better things to do than to respond to waste of time best offers.

and i do have it listed in my FAQ page...if you make stupid time wasting offers or ask for international shipping for anything other than EMS=banned...

tired of buyers wasting time and trying to scam sellers on ebay.

paypal requires the tracking and tired of folks trying to get something for 1/10 of it's asking price.

11. Da_Last_2_Walk

Da_Last_2_Walk Da King Of Pre Rubs TFW2005 Supporter

There are 2 ways to get blocked:
    1. Buyer doesn't meet seller requirements.
    2. Seller put buyer on blocked list.

If you were blocked, did you miss this warning?

Please note: You may not use other eBay accounts to place best offer on this seller's listings. Doing so may result in your indefinite suspension from eBay.

12. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    might possibly be that the seller has been burned by buyers who have been overly picky in the past and just doesnt want to deal with a serious fan.

13. Dogbomber

News Credits:
    Funny enough, the item I am interested was sold out on 30th Dec 2010 and now I am able to msg the seller.

I wrote a polite msg to him asking him anything wrong...weird...

14. Dogbomber

News Credits:
    Just a question, let say I am able to send ASK QUESTION to seller. But due to some reasons, he decided to block me and thus I am not able to bid any of his item or send question via ASK QUESTION to seller in ebay listing.

What about I replied to the email address that seller replied to me before blocking? Will he be able to get my email even if he has blocked me?

15. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    ^ I wouldn't do that if I were you. :redface2: 

No offenses but it makes you seem like you're actually begging for item(s) when you're paying for it. That should not be the case, no?

If the Seller doesn't appreciate your business, just take your $$$ & shop somewhere else instead. (At least you save your pride.)

16. Dogbomber

News Credits:
    yup, you got a point. I just do not understand why I ask valid question such as "Any stressmark/break on the item? If there is, please let me know the seriousness of it..."

I believe these questions are so polite and reasonable.