Anyone collect transformers toy errors?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by T16skyhopp, Mar 10, 2007.

1. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a Classics Ramjet that after I had opened, to my dismay, wasn't a decepticon.

He has an autobot rubsign on him. that bastard.

he is either an autobot sneaking into the decepticon ranks, or more likely a decpeticon trying to sneak into autobot HQ. (see guys look, im one of you, just rub it! I swear!)

i emailed hasbro cust service to try to get a replacement sticker but never heard back from them.

Id really like to trade him straight up for a normal ramjet.

hes opened and in good condition. Only transformed him a few times, otherwise put him on a shelf. I still have the card back and the instructions if they are wanted.

Ill gladly take any open or unopened ramjet with a decepticon rubsign as long as the toy is in good condition and complete (guns and such).

also, just so you know, his eye paint is crappy, his right eye looks like its been shot and hes crying blood. robot blood. obviously i didnt see this when i bought it cause he was in jet mode.

thanks!

feel free to reply to this thread, PM me, or email me at T16skyhopp@hotmail.com if interested.

2. alternators09

alternators09 Well-Known Member

do you have pic
    what are you asking for? i am interetested
    thank's

3. T16skyhopp

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    sorry, i tried but can't get a picture of the rubsign at all ><

i just want a normal ramjet in trade. i dont really care about errors and such so id rather someone who collects them to get it. so yeah, if you dont have or can't get a new/loose ramjet, ill take 10 bucks plus shipping to go get me a new ramjet. hes been tough to find around here so id rather trade for one.

4. T16skyhopp

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    are you still interested alternator?

5. alternators09

alternators09 Well-Known Member

no sorry,
    i did not saw this part: his eye paint is crappy, his right eye looks like its been shot and hes crying blood.
    sorry!

6. T16skyhopp

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    haha yeah i wish they packed them in robot mode cause the paint on the faces has been hit or miss for me.

ok well anyone who wants a autobot stickered ramjet, hes still up for grabs.