Anyone collect Bandai's SIC line?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Apeface, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Apeface

Apeface cares not for gophers

I was checking out some pics of some of the SIC Kamen Rider figures, they look pretty sweet. How are they? Any metal content?

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes I do but its in awhile since I collected them (almost a year to be exact) and their all in storage. Yes, there seems to be some metal on them (never paid any attention) and different characters may have different metallic parts. For example, it may be the shin pads or the belt bucker etc. Which one are looking for? Reason I ask is because the earlier ones aren't as articulated at the current ones.

3. Apeface

Apeface cares not for gophers

The Faiz one with the transforming motorcycle has really caught my eye. I know nothing about Kamen Rider, but the toys just look really good.

4. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh, I don't have that...I stopped buying SIC after the Faiz series and yeah particular SIC is decent. Not only is it well sculpted but the figure is indeed articulated. However, I can't say if it has any QC problem. The action figure is around 8-9 inches tall.

Please note that of you ever decide to buy him, please check if its the Japanese or Hong Kong version. To differiate the 2, the Hong Kong version has a small "shiny" sticking saying Bandai HK (or something like that). It is normally located behind the box.

I recommend the Japanese version (no sticker) is because it has less QC problems like bad paint jobs.