Anyone Buying Toy Collections in Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TimToyGeek, Jan 27, 2011.

1. TimToyGeek

TimToyGeek Well-Known Member

It's about time to thin out the collection, and ideally what I want to do is sell off a lot of stuff to a collector or store in Los Angeles where I live. I have to sort through it all, but I have a lot of TFs from G1 to present, a large collection of 80's GI Joes and vehicles, loads of Spawn and McFarlane toys, 1/6th scale figures (Joe, 21st Century, Action Man, etc.), Xevoz, MASK, Legos and lots more.

I have some pretty obscure stuff in there like Rambo figures and vehicles, Sectaurs, Shadow Raiders (the War Planets cartoon, toys only came out in Europe/Canada), some mail-ins and store specials, and so on.

I'm not selling everything, but I would really like to move a good portion out, and if I can make a little money at it, so much the better.

Anyone know any contacts I could use? I'm in the central Los Angeles area, but I can travel a bit.

Thanks in advance

Tim
    "toy geek"

2. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm in LA and I might be interested in your LEGO and TFs.

3. TimToyGeek

TimToyGeek Well-Known Member

I'll put a list together and send it along. Most of the Lego is boxless but complete with paperwork if that's acceptible.

4. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    On the LEGO, ideal would be complete with minifigs, instructions, and separated out by set. The closer they are to that the more I'd prefer it.