Anyone buy from Toyglobe.com?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by pud333, Feb 2, 2009.

1. pud333

pud333 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of putting in a couple preorders from Toyglobe.com. Has anyone done any business with them? Are the shipping prices good, and are they overall a good company to deal with? Has anyone had any problems with preorders?

2. nototoyglobe

nototoyglobe New Member

They are Thieves!

"All shipments are insured and trackable."

That's a lie. Jun 16? Almost 3 months?

Let me tell you: I'm buying things about all arround the wolrd. Even from China, the thinks NEVER takes longer than 2 months.

This is my 4th e-mail. No tracking code. What this mean? I've been stolen!

So, lets do this. You could at least send the tracking code (so I'll kknow that the product exists), or you admit that the product have not been sent yet, and GIVE BACK MY MONEY!

Just to let you know: I have 4 free hours a day. If I have not a answer until today, I'll begin a crusade on all foruns and complains, and blogs about toys all over the internet, in 5 languages I know. No, its not a great work, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V is very fast for a message with this truth.

And more. I have family and friends in USA and Canada, and they will look forward your company.

Thanks!

3. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Wait, what just happened?

4. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    What the hell....?

5. nototoyglobe

nototoyglobe New Member

The wrost happened. I bought. I paid. I didnt receive.

A tip: just type "toyglobe problems" on Google and you will know what I'm talking about.

Dont make a mistake: dont buy there!

Its better to try eBay/Paypal (what gives you some warranties).

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I know someone who ordered a variant figure from them, got the regular, and ToyGlobe told them too bad.

I've had one transaction and had no problems with the order itself in terms of accuracy, though they were really, really slow. Took more then a week to go from order confirmation to shipment notice, then another 11 days before I got it.

7. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

Theres quite a couple of real professional online retailers out there who you don't have to worry enough to ask about and if they don't have it and on eBay its way higher than the price this unknown store has it as, chances are, its too good to be true. Don't stick your hand in the hole in the rock cause you might get bit. And then Prince Barin will laugh at you.