Anyone buy from killertoys.com?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Nerdling, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    I bought something from them and payed with paypal but they never emailed me back anything. I got a notice confirming my order, and on paypal it says I authorized them the money. What gives?

2. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

You got a notice confirming right? What else were you expecting?

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I've ordered from them before, preorder for Alt Grimlock and Shockwave. When their shipment came in with Wheeljack instead they shipped me him and Shockwave (after confirming with me that I was okay with the replacement) and apologized by giving me free shipping on my next order, which was most of Cybertron's first wave. That one I got just fine. So all and all it I've had good business with them, they're trustworthy... but I didn't do any of this through Paypal so I can't say what's going on. Try contacting them to see what's going on but it sounds like you might be jumping the gun a bit, give it some time.

4. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    It says fedex home delivery, but they didnt give me a number. I had emailed them asking if it was the red or white version, and asked them to cancel if it was the red one (their site doesnt have a picture). And still no emails. Something smells fishy.

5. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

I've always had good dealing with Joe, so definately contact him. I think there may be other problems in his life right now (though I can't say for sure), and that may be affecting the business. He really is a good guy has gone the extra distance to help his customers in the past.