Anyone bought G1 from Wheeljadkslab.com Recently?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Predakign2000, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Predakign2000

Predakign2000 All Hail Unicron!!!

I bought some stuff off this guy years ago. Has anyone dealt with him recently? What's the quality of his stuff?

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    From what I've heard, not good.

3. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I bought a couple things from him on ebay. One time I was sent the wrong items, but I sent them back to exchange and he covered the shipping. So, no real problems to speak of from me.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I've bought several things from him - if it's just a part it's probably ok. If it's a whole figure prepare to have him leave a few choice facts about it out of the description. Make sure to ask first.

I bought a "complete" G1 Hound off him that had major parts broken off that weren't shown in the pictures or mentioned.

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Shocked at all the negative experiences people have had with this guy. I bought stuff from him on several occasions, and never had any reason for displeasure. Admittedly, however, this was about four or five years back.

6. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Whoah. Wheeljackslab. I have some BAAAAAD dealings with him. He is an absolute PRICK to deal with if you complain about ANYTHING, even if it is a 100% legitimate complaint!!!!
    He makes you feel like YOU should feel privileged to even do business with him.

7. convoymagnus

convoymagnus Yeshua Is Mashiach.

Ebay:
    same here, everything has been flawless with my transactions and when a figure had a broken gun, he sent me the replace parts without delay and even extra parts. the only difference is last time i bought was 2 months ago.

8. fawnheart2000

fawnheart2000 Autobot

WOW, I just bought a part from him a week, or so ago, off ebay. Everything went ok.

9. Fort_Fett

Fort_Fett iRkeN iNvaDR

Wow - haven't heard about this dude in years. I dealt with this guy a lot back in 03-04 when I first started re-acquiring my G1 stuff and for the most part the stuff was complete, but lots of loose joints and pretty bad sticker wear. I was a young pup back then so either I didn't read his descriptions correctly or a lot of his listings were incorrect. (not sure which, but I'm leaning towads the second half) I still need to replace my Superion & Defensor I got from him some day.

10. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

11. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    If you deal with him enough, you will get burned it's only a matter of when.
    I too had some decent dealings with him and ignored all the warnings from others, then BAM I got hit! Never again, one time is all it took for me.

12. Predakign2000

Predakign2000 All Hail Unicron!!!

Thanks guys! sounds like I should avoid this guy like gas station sushi....

13. trex5000

trex5000 Autobot

Ebay:
    He's a huge douchebag!

14. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I bought from him once back in 2007. Smooth transaction. Then I started reading all of the complaints and noticing all of the negative seller feedback he was receiving and decided to stay away. He appears to have a bad attitude, especially with the feedback responses he posts. Even the best of sellers will get the occasional bad rating, but if you get consecutive negatives in a short amount of time, then it's probably best to evaluate whether or not you even want to associate yourself with that person on a professional level anymore.

Let's just say that while his prices are good and while you may end up buying something from him without incident, I would still take the time to seek out another eBay seller.

15. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I bought a lot of G1 parts from him from like 2001-2005 I guess, I don't recall ever having an issue. I don't think I bought any figures though, just the parts.

16. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This^

I don't get mad easily, but this guy had me at my boiling point (and over like a $6 part, no less). Sent the wrong part, then basically told me to f**k off when I asked about it. Prick.

17. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

He's a big Jerk. I used to order a lot from him in the distant past, 2001-2003ish. I was a pretty regular customer and bought a lot of stuff from him. I alwys seemed to get good stuff, however a few times I didn't and questioned him, he really reamed me out. I avoid him like the black death now.

18. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Ahhhh how I love post like this :D 
    It's sad for the people who get ripped off...
    but you gotta admit these response had me laughing a couple of time.. sorry guys!
    (I meant in a way of wishing the seller some hardtime ;) )

19. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

That's the thing, so many good experiences at first, but then you ask him a question and he loses his shit.

Again, not something that happened to me personally, but it appears to be a frequent enough complaint that it appears valid

20. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i just got a grimlock from him, no problems.