Anymore characters on the disk?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Dinoman96, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Dinoman96

Dinoman96 Well-Known Member

So, from what I hear, the five characters we got in the DLC pack were locked away in the disk. So...besides probably Zeta Prime and Deadend, are there any other characters we could expect for the second pack?

2. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

That's about it. anything else they make that isn't a rehash of something else is technically "new" from here on out.

3. Dinoman96

Dinoman96 Well-Known Member

I thought they wanted to "support the game for a long time". I think they said that at Botcon or something.

4. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah Zeta and Dead End are still on there, after that it will be interesting to see if they bother to create anyone new for DLC.

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I'm thinking since the designs are already drawn up, the DS exclusive characters may get put into the console versions at a later date.

6. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I hope they make some new bots.

7. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i was thinking this. if they do i wonder who. i have only seen actually detailed renders for dragstrip, motormaster, ultra magnus, hot rod and obviously zeta and dead end. who knows we might get them all enetually!

8. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the DS designs might be tricky since it was no highmoon who commissioned them but rather the company who made the DS titles. Saying that Hasbro ultimately own the rights to the characters and their likeness so their might be some room to work with.

Saying that I'd like to see something new for MM and UM I look at them and I cant help but feel they look a little to much like prime in the chest area and truck mode.

Ultimatly post Zeta (and this is asuming they did model his truck mode) and Dead End they will have to start from scratch so I say why not throw a vote out like with the hall of fame?

9. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There is video of people playing as Zeta Prime in Escalation. He does have a truck mode.

10. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    i dunno HM seemed commited pre launch and now they dont seem the same way... we possibly might not even get another DLC im hoping thast not the case but its still a possibilty.

id love to see a new map pack with new abilities and or weapons and then a third dlc with just characters....

11. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't know what you're forming that opinion based on but to me they seem to be fully backing this game. We've already gotten patches, the first DLC, we know there will be at least one more, and two double xp weekends.

What else could they do to support the game?

12. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would like an extended single player DLC (campaign) Maybe something that involves using the new characters.