anybody watch mayweather/hatton fight last night??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malach Ra, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Gotta say, it was mayweather's best fight. It looked as if mayweather was going to have trouble, but when knocked hatton out(TKO) and the way he did it, it looked as if he couldve shut hatton down in the first round if he wanted to. Great fight.

2. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Yeah, it was a damn good fight. Glad it went 10 rounds cause $60 is alot for Pay-Per-View. I had no idea the price when up so much for it.

3. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

$60? For that price I'd want them to fight to the death in a pit of lions, with commentary from T and The Shat.

4. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's the rough thing about watching boxing. The PPV's are too expensive, I watch the matches when I can find them for free, but that is few and far between.

5. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    well, for once I can actually say that I got my money's worth out of mayweather. the prefights sucked really bad though. hatton is a tough customer, but after watching mayweather pretty much smoke him in the 9th and 10th rounds, I have a feeling mayweather couldve stopped it whenever he wanted to.

6. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    :lolol 

7. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I really wanted to watch this, but it was on Sky over here (you have to pay extra for it).

I'm hoping there will be some sort of rerun on normal TV at some point, it was meant to be a sensational fight.

8. Galvatron_Sama

Galvatron_Sama Well-Known Member

Tyrese from the movie was singing the national anthem. Buffer introduced him as one of the stars of the box office hit Transformers.

9. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    and the british fans booed him from the begining. thats what made me want mayweather to destory hatton. that and they kept singing that hatton wonderland song-over and over.

10. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I read that about the UK fans, booing during the Stars and Stripes.

Man thats sickening.

11. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Maybe, but there is no law against it and its only a national anthem. It might offend people but sickening seems a tad strong.

We are not allowed to be patriotic in the UK, so maybe the angst. Because some random english women thinks its offensive to the million refugees and terroists that come into our country every year. Do you know Christmas cards you sometimes get from companies, they have to say Season Greetings and nothing else as its offensive to them regardless of our countries nationality and believes. And when you want to support our countries Football team and cars had those small flags on them, certain english people tried to get them banned it was deemed "racist" towards people from other countries. Can you imagine that shit in America, telling them they couldn't hang thier flag on their property.

Our country, the UK is a joke. And I feel bad for Hatton but the better man won.

12. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

Just an FYI but you're probably rolling a bit too close to political discussion here.

13. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Word. Men hitting each other in the face? I love it.

Charging $50+ easy for something that may be completely unentertaining? No way.
    First I've heard of this...but you gotta love the American kicking ass after something like that. It's a big symbolic middle finger to the folks giving shit.