Customs: Anybody using Voyager Mixmaster in a Supreme Devs Custom?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Janeails22x, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Janeails22x

Janeails22x Collector & Customizer

Mar 5, 2008
    News Credits:
    Hi all! First I have to say that this radicons section is great stuff. Great customs, tutorials, and how to's. Love it.

Second.... I impulse purchased Supreme Devs ONLY because of the great customizing work that has and can be done to this guy. Detailing, additions, articulation, etc. LOVE Frenzy_Rumble's, CREG's, and encline's all for different reasons.

My question stems from the fact that the BIGGEST gripe I have about the toy is that Mixmaster is HUGE. He is completely out of scale with the rest of the crew. Long Haul's smaller size I can get over when comparing to the other three limbs. BUT, when Mixmaster is soooooo much bigger than everything but Scavenger, it hurts the toy's value, in my opinion, gimmick or no gimmick. Has anyone used/using Voyager Mix's toy for their custom? I was thinking of diving into a possible move like this, taking out his arm bits to make room for the Dev face inside.

I don't know. Has anyone sloshed this idea around? I have not opened Devs yet and may not if some of you think that it may not work.