Anybody still looking for Movie G1 Jazz or Starscream?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Bryan, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

They've started popping up at around here the last week. The Target next to me hasn't put them out, but the scanner things show they're in the back. I know some folks have had trouble getting these, or don't have access to Target, so I'm gonna try and help out.

I've never had a problem getting them to go back there and grab cases for me, so let me know if anyone wants me to try and grab one each--one--of either.

Here's the deal. I'll get as many as I can, but I can't guarantee that I can fill demand if it's high. Priority comes in order of when your PM was received, not your post. Please post also so I know when to check.

The price is exact cost plus shipping, of course. I prefer money order. If you want to pay via PayPal, that's fine, but you're responsible for calculating the fee and paying it also. I'm not making any money on this, but I'm not taking a hit for anyone either.

You specify your shipping method and services. I'm in Atlanta, GA, so feel free to calculate the total yourself. I'd appreciate a few extra dollars for tape, peanuts, etc. International shipping isn't a problem.

I'm currently in clinical rotations and work 80 hours a week. I'll ship them as quickly as I can, but expect to be patient.

Offer cuts off when stock runs out, I get exhausted with doing it, or because I say so at random.

I'm also interested in trading for Bonecrusher, Arcee, and '74 Bumblebee WITHOUT the Automorphing factory error. Trades are dollar for dollar--one for Jazz, two for Starscream.

Finally, I'm doing this 'cause I feel like it's a way I can contribute to a fandom that's given me a ridiculous amount of enjoyment over the last few years. If you scalp anything I pick up for you, that's your right. But it's bullshit and I'll never pick another exclusive up for you. I also reserve the right to show preference to fans who have really stepped it up a notch for the fandom, 'cause fair's fair.

PM me with any other questions.

Peace!

2. ranoobu

ranoobu I like fried chicken

News Credits:
    Go Squirrelcar!

3. VIZGIX

VIZGIX Smug Bastard TFW2005 Supporter

I think I will await for G1 colors MP Starscream. I am liking that G1 movie Jazz, though...

4. jbc30

jbc30 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I am interested in both, do you have a problem shipping to Canada?

5. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Nice of you to help out the fans. I did the same with the cc bb's and had a good time doing it. It feels nice to help out others, good luck with your sales.

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

One bump--any other takers?