Anybody know of a shop that has predaking???

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Galvatron 88, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Galvatron 88

Galvatron 88 The Greatest of Cybertron

the reissue one, I mean...

Im looking for him and all I can find is on ebay for 180 after shipping.... so if anybody knows of a store that has one please list, thanks!!!

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    His original price was $160 plus shipping. $180 shipped isn't that bad. I only know of one site that has him, and he's $200 plus shipping. That would be TFsource.com.

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    BBTS has a couple of opened reissues for sale. But one is missing Tantrum and the other is missing Rampage. :redface2: 

4. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Wow looks like Predaking reissue is a good seller then. I wonder how much my 5 boxes of Predacon go for nowadays. Bots C8.5 and box C9. Not that I want to sell them now.

5. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Wow. I paid $150 about a year ago at a local shop. Glad I found it then. Good luck on the search dude!

6. Galvatron 88

it seems action hq has them, do you guys know if its open or not it shows a pic of the complete box open but not closed misb????

7. Galvatron 88

Also scence we are talking about predaking, is the five faces of darkness episode 5 that introduces him good??? and also how much of him and the predacons do we see in the rest of the series

8. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    I sold an opened one in the fall for $150 (though it was unused and virtually untouched and TF'ed once), I was suprised I got that much considering he was opened which gives you an idea of how much he goes for.

9. KidDynamite

KidDynamite Do good recklessly Veteran

Twitter:
    Man, I had no idea. They had actually gone DOWN in value for a while. Last summer it wasn't unusual to be able to find sealed ones for $115 or so. It appears the supply is drying up and they're going up in price again.

Action-HQ doesn't sell open merchandise that I've seen. If they still carry it, it's sealed. Shipping for that honking heavy box will be a bitch from Hong Kong though.

10. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Resounding no on the first question; 'not too much' for the second, I think.

I kept passing on him as I had juuust bought the last box/bubble I needed to have all five originals w/boxes and bubbles when he came out. Thought about getting one when the price went down a bit like KD mentioned, but something else always came up. Now I dunno if I'll be getting one at all if he's creeping over what he was originally.
    Ah well, not like I need two of the damn things..though it would have been cool to display the reissue loose next to the 5 boxed originals.

11. Zircor

Zircor Well-Known Member

I paid $80 for my open one which was in the same condition as yours. Although the box was beat to hell. AH well. Best $80 I ever spent :D  :rock  :rock  :rock 

12. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? I have 3 Predakings and it's still not enough. I'd love to see a remold a la Energon combiners. You can't have enough Predakings in your collection.
    :thumbs2: 

13. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

One day grasshopper, Omnibus shall host a gallery of his entire toy collection and you will see why he does not have two Predakings, let alone three. :p 
    It's getting to the point where the one extra bedroom isn't physically enough space to display everything properly. Right now, more than half of it is in the closet and that's about to collapse into a black hole.

And I probably have to move in 4-5 months. :cry