anybody here with a paypal and ioffer acount?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Feb 22, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

reason i ask is because i want to pay a fellow fan here to place a order for me on ioffer.com

i found me a dealer there that is selling a complete set of episodes to gurren lagann on dvd+ both movies with the anime sereis episodes and the 2 movies having english subtitles

only problem is the guy will only take paypal or visa credit cards as payment and i dont use credit cards or paypal period

was wondering if any fellow fans in ohio state with a paypaland ioffer acount might be interested in a little deal?

baicly i want to pay a fellow fan to place the order for me that way i can mail the guy the money order as payment and that person can place the order for me and use the money order money through their paypal acount to pay for the order for me

i just dont want to get scammed on the matter is all cause i got totally hosed by a fellow fan here the year before last last time this sort of thing happened

usually i would just email grimlock isking her whenever i wanted to pay him for ordering me a decal set from reprolabels .com when it comes to the whole paypal bit but he dont use ioffer.com for anything.

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Honestly at this point, saying that you don't use Paypal or credit cards when you wanna buy shit online is pretty much like saying you don't use electricity when you wanna see at night without starting a fire. It just doesn't fly too high off the ground.

Alternatively, why not just bug your parents/friends/etc, or someone you know in person? That way, you can physically give them the money & avoid a whole lot of bullshit, not to mention something that's probably against the rules of both TFW & Paypal.

/2cents

3. silenth

silenth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry, but this sounds like a classic money order scam.

I pay you with a money order with a little extra for you.
    You deposit the money order.
    You pay for whatever crap I asked you to buy to be shipped to me.
    I get my shit.
    Bank calls you and tells you that the money order is bogus.
    You just got scammed.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Get your own damn PayPal and ioffer accounts. Problem solved.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

go ahead and talk to grimlockisking if you dont believe me my moneys good i bought a few decal label sets through him from reprolabels like that over time

im good for the money and i been scammed onvce already in the past and burned pretty hard for it at that so i aint looking to scam no one

6. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why not create a 2nd back account that you can use to link to Paypal. This way, you can control the exact amount in it and Paypal won't know your main account.

As for avoiding scams, its not like the person you want to pay with Paypal has less of a chance of being scammed, leaving you in the exact same spot. Would you somehow expect that person to pay you back if they got scammed, screwing them over for offering to help you?

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

mope

i aint into scamming periond either way
    i managed to find one dealer on ioffer that s willing to take a money order for a complete set of episodes to gurrfen lagann and i just set up a d there for both movie with english subtitles with the ad makng it clear i prerfer to pay by money order.

i guess i just sit iand plkay the waiting game right now till someone naswers my ioffer add.

soonest i can place the order for the epeisodes and pay for the order will be the first of march next week.

8. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

in before lock lol

gee i wonder how many more replies i can get away with before it really does get locked out snort lol

9. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i have a bank debit card- don't use checks or credit cards- and PayPal.
    but i have it limited to a select few companies/places i use those.
    TRU, BBTS, and eBay sellers with no less than 99.8% ratings.

heck, if you hate credit cards so much, get one of those Russell Simmons backed money cards.
    put 5, 10, whatever in it as you need to buy something online and avoid bigger headaches.