Anybody heard from TF Source?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LatinJEM777, Oct 9, 2008.

1. LatinJEM777

LatinJEM777 TFW's Premier Shredder

I e-mailed Curt earlier this week asking about the status of City Commander and the Henkei Seekers, but haven't heard from him, as he's probably overwhelmed by people asking him the same question. Just wondering if anybody heard from him about these toys.

2. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:

tf source are to have moved to the midwest last week, i had a preorder with them from a month ago but heard nothing as of yet although im sure they have the toys in now. Im expecting to hear from them within a few days!

3. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I do know they JUST moved, they also have a new site overhaul and use a new payment/order system, and they have to ship tons of orders, (my set as well) and I'd imagine Curt's inbox must be at critical mass right now.

I would say, in all honesty, he must be busy as heck working to get us product, so he may not have time to get to reply to every email.

From what I read, the new system will not send an email of shipping notification (unless you have bought recently since the site was overhauled, and you are in the new system)

Once you are in the new system, then you will get the email notifications just like before.

They will still be filling preorders and shipping your stuff, and untill someone who is in their new system posts he got an email notification, we won't know until that or when they start showing up, hopefully soon

I have been a customer of TFSource for a very long time, I have no doubt or worry.

4. catch22

catch22 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ^^That's good to hear. I pre-ordered months ago and I can't wait to get my mine. I e-mailed TFsource several weeks ago and was told that orders would be shipped out on 10/4. Don't know if that ended up being the case, but I'm not worried. I'm sure it'll show before the end of the month. I've waited this long, what's another week or two?

5. Necare

Necare Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone think that TFsource will get back on track with their shipments quickly?

Do they have the City Commander at least in stock?

I'm thinking about canceling my order with them and purchasing the item from another vendor, but will wait out the month before doing so.

Anyone else pre-order from TFsource the CC set?

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've gotten a few things ordered and preordered from TFSource right now. I'm not worried a bit. As said, they are in the midst of a major move and such. It's just a matter of waiting it all out, I'd presume. :thumb 

7. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

I'm waiting, more or less patiently (because I don't have much of a choice) but I'm getting a little annoyed by all the radio silence... At the very least he could send out a mass email explaining that there would be an additional week (or two) delay before orders would be shipped... :throw