Anybody having trouble finding Classics Jetfire??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wyvern, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I have yet to see one. I'm geting a little worried now... I don't want to miss this guy. I went on a hunt today. I manage to find and buy me a Ramjet and the Magnus/Skywarp two pack... bu no Jetfire. What gives?

2. NSJ23

NSJ23 Binalternator Lover

I have seen all but the magnus/skywarp two pack and jetfire. I only want jetfire. I don't know if he is short packed, but he is very popular so that may be why we can't find him.

3. smf2045

smf2045 Autobot Air Guardian

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Try giving them the UPC #:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/smf2045/scan.jpg
    You can print this out, take it to Wal-Mart, Target, TRU, or another store that carries TFs and have them scan the UPC code to see if they have any in stock. It's not a sure thing, but it can at least point you and the store employees in the right direction.

Also, try going to the stores mid-week after Monday or first thing on Saturday morning.

Good luck!

4. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    I saw one last week at my local Wal-Mart, but i left it as Classics isn't my thing. I went back the next day and it was gone... haven't seen it again.

5. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

I've checked the nearest Target, ToysRUs, and Wal Mart for the last month or so with no Jetfire to be found.

Then again my area's mighty slow in bringing in new stock...except for one odd occassion where an Alternators Mirage and a Reissue Bluestreak just came out of nowhere on the shelves.

6. Sushi Convoy

Sushi Convoy Tying up car

I've yet to find it because it has yet to be released in Canada except at Ontario Walmarts. Local specialty store was supposed to get it but no dice; their order never showed.

It is making me want to kill myself. I know the minute I ebay it I'll find it while the ebay one is en route and then I'll have to wait three weeks while they litter the local shelves and taunt me (can you guys tell this has happened to me before?). This BLOWS!

[/end rant]

Cheers!
    Sush.

7. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

8. jedi prime1

jedi prime1 Well-Known Member

When I go to buy him, he is not there, but when I have the $$$ he is gone.

9. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Well, I kinda feel like I'm going to have to ebay it or find it in the junkion exchange. I have been dragging my feet with these Classics. I've been holding off buying them for some stupid reason. I was barely able to find Bumblebee the other day... and now I can't find Megatron. Although Megs I'm not too worried about. He'll turn up again.

Thanks for the suggestions and help guys.

10. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Jetfire is currently shipping 2 per case, so he should become alot easier to find in the coming weeks.

11. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    OH REALLY?!?!?!
    Wow, that's the greatest news I've heard all day!!

12. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Between 2 Wal Marts, 2 Targets and a Toys R Us in my city, I have yet to see him. I'm not worried though, I'm sure he'll show up. Classics Grimlock and Mirage took forever too, but they finally started popping up over here.

13. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    he was scarce here too but hes flooding the market now. just a matter of time. good luck guys!

14. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Wow. Reading all these posts have calmed me down a bit. I guess I panicked since all my trips to the store have sucked. I have 3 Targets, 5 Walmarts, 2 TRU, and 1 Kmart (where have they all gone??) and they all produced 0 Jetfires. I guess I'll just keep trying. Hope the skalpers don't get to them first. I'm still in shock from finding that Magnus/Skywarp set...they had a ton btw.

15. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    ive got similar situation across the globe. we got jetfire way back but he was like REALLY scarce. only now with the 2 packs release were getting better ratios with him.

there are only 3 voyager mold for the line so we will definitely see him more down the line.

16. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Wow, I always figured it was easier for you guys over there to get stuff...especially since you get it first. Shattred my little world...

17. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I always thought living less than 50 miles from a major Walmart distribution canter meant that the walmarts around here (all 8 of them in metro Louisville) would be well stocked - but it ain't so. :mad 

18. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    its quite funny, America seems to have a shortage while England is over-run with them :) 

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    In The Comming weeks I Will Find Jetfire Or go to a Hobby Shop That's How I got Mirage and Grimlock Last Year(Month)

20. Grimlocks Pretender Shell

Grimlocks Pretender Shell mmmm...energon

Until very recently I only saw 1 Jetfire, but recently hes been popping up more and more. I saw 2 at my local Target the other day and one in TRU and one in Walmart. SO keep waiting hes coming thorugh =)