anybody have colored pics of Neo Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rdfnd1253, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

like the title says...been interested in seeing the figure!` how many prototypes were made of that figure?? and were there any made in a colored plastic?

2. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    As far as I know, there's just the one, and I've never seen it colored outside of photoshopped images. If they actually made a painted prototype (which I doubt), I don't think it's been seen.

3. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    Ditto to that, it's has never been painted. It's so sad it never got produced. BW NEO should have had Uni on the show but in the end it seems the figure was to expensive to produce and they decided to re-used BW II Galvatron as his new encarnation.

4. Rdfnd1253

im pretty sure a member on here owns the prototype. I forget the members name though

5. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Last I checked, no one knew about the whereabouts of it... But it was rumored to be with a Takara executive or something.

It's a beautiful piece, where ever it is.

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

One of the unmade G1 Unicrons, maybe, but I've never in all my years online ever seen or heard of a Neo Unicron, painted or otherwise, among this bunch. Considering how promptly the figure was canceled, I don't think it even got far enough to have a mass-production mold...?

7. Rdfnd1253

Oh I could be wrong. SOme reason I was sure I spoke to someone who knew who had it and the guy is from another country, like the phillipines or something like that

8. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure there was only one (maybe 2) proto's of this that Takara showed off (and not painted). As I recall it was a concept that was cancelled pretty early on during the planning of BW Neo so I think it only got the one hand sculpted mold.