Anybody got the marvel omnibus books yet

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by wheeljack01, Apr 29, 2006.

1. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

I know fantastic four omnibus has been out a month or so and now the x-men volume comes out this week, so I was wondering those who own them could you tell me your reactions to them? I have them both on order and I can't wait to read them in this oversized format.

2. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

And could someone please explain to me what he's asking about? ^^;;

3. wheeljack01

It's the oversized marvel masterworks that collect 3 to 4 regular masterworkers volumes plus the orginal letter pages and other bonus material. They are price at $99 and are made in limited quanities. Sorry, I just assumed everyone knew what I was talking about. The ff volume collects ff 1-30 plus annual 1 and the x-men one has giant size x-men 1, 94-131 and 1 annual. They are printed on a higher grade paper stock than the masterworks supposedly and are larger in size. I beleive they are marvels answer to DC's absolute series.

4. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

check out the board at MarvelMasterworks.com. They've got quite a few people who own the FF ominbus and could give you their thoughts on them.

5. wheeljack01

Cool thanks! I found this site very helpfull.