Anybody Going to the Bethlehem, PA Shooting of TF2?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Squall42080, May 29, 2008.

1. TurtleDreamer

TurtleDreamer Race Car Wannabe

LMAO! SWEETTOOTH!

2. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

From that video looks like Bay is finding the over zelous attention rather funny hehe.

3. Bruticus_42

Bruticus_42 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Finally made it last night, and what a night! The copters flying over head, the explosions on the Steel plant, AND all the spoilers on the cars in the set! I was told by one of the Street Sweepers that they were taping the following cars. Ironhide, Ice Cream truck, Jeep, Yellow Corvette (was told that Bumblebee will be this car!), That wierd Hummer thing, The black and Yellow three wheeled Cycle both being taped, and a black and silver Lotus. The Pilots of the Choppers came out to say hi, and Michael Bay also came out again last night to thank Bethlehem for using the site and us fans! I will be posting the pics soon, and the video of Michael Bay will be posted on Youtube soon! My account there is also bruticus_42.

4. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    Pfff, I'm sorry but I think that the new information from a Seibertron forum member is total bullcrock. He claims that he has spoken to a guy on the set and that this guy said that there was an Audi RS6 on the set, as well as an Acura NSX. Ofcourse this sounds very plausible. But the guy also said that the icecream truck which was sighted on the movie set actually splits into two twin Autobots. Yeah, right! Sounds a bit stupid. I'm sure that this is one of Bay's misinformation stories.

Source: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/seibertroncom-exclusive-tf2-filming-info/13243/

5. Bruticus_42

Ebay:
    Oh, and that chinese police helicopter is a fliming helicopter that was painted to look like a police chopper incase it gets filmed by accident! So it will not be in the film on purpose, but if it is in the film, it will fit in.

6. Bruticus_42

Ebay:
    That gray and black Acura might be that Lotus car. The guy who told me said it looked like a Lotus. It might have been an Acura. Who knows.

7. angeltread

angeltread TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    i was told about the yellow vette myself (and about it being bumblebee). and i know for a fact there were two vettes on set (though one was silver). so this is entirely possible, strange as it sounds.

the nsx is plausible because multiple security workers claimed to have seen it. unfortunately, my nephew wasn't one of them. many people have also been told that the ice cream truck will split into two robots, but it's impossible to verify since it's all cgi. personally, the only thing that ice cream truck looked like it should be doing is getting blown out of its misery.

8. Bruticus_42

Ebay:
    Now in the Mourning Call, they said it was a blue Vette, which that makes perfect sense!

9. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    Please don't let the ice cream truck be a Transformer.

And please keep BB a Camaro.

I call that Seibertron report from Chaingun to be absolute bogus and part of the Michael Bay false information thing