Anybody going to Otakon?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by optimus_primus, Feb 15, 2006.

1. optimus_primus

optimus_primus Well-Known Member

As the thread title says. Is anybody here going to Otakon this year? :) 

2. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd like to and have been considering it for a while. I might go cosplaying as Hohenhiem Elric, for those who don't know, the father of Edward and Alphonse from FMA.

3. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

You're going to grow a beard (if you didn't already have one)? That's really not cosplaying.

4. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's more to his character design then a beard...you have to grow your hair out to pull it back in a pony tail, also he has large bangs in tlhe front...he also always wears glasses...I have to dye my hair to that shade of blonde as well...he has a more realistic character design, but that doesn't make it non-cosplay
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I'm probably going. It all depends on when the lease to my sister's apartment in Baltimore. It ends in August, but we have no clue if it'll end after Otakon or not.

But if I'm going, I'm probably cosplaying as the Shinigami Komamura Sajin from Bleach, whom my sister has dubbed "Buckethead". I haven't watched enough of the show to see him in action, but my sister says I should do it since we're both really tall.

And I agree with her on that point. I've cosplayed as Ken from Weiss Kreuz for the past two years, and I practically tower over the girls dressed as the other characters.