Anybody glad transformers 3 is finally taking this into space?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by rich_prime, Jan 14, 2011.

1. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Any of you guys exicted about finally seeing transformers 3 take place in space?

or actually exicted about seeing space scenes in Transformers 3?

Judging from these screenshots from the trailer looks like there a lots of scenes in space involving sentinel prime ship.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I hope so.

The thing that I would want most in this movie would be Omega Supreme VS Trypticon/Unicron/someothergiantDecepticon in space while Autobots and Decepticons fight IN SPACE [or in the moon] for their lives.

Michael Bay would find the perfect translation from the word AWESOME to the screen if he made that Final Showdown.

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I just hope this means we get a big space ship battle at last.

It was rather disappointing that we didn't get space ships in the first movie much less a big space battle. Then in the second film we got a space ship but it was already all wrecked so we didn't know if there was a big fight or it was just bad driving.

Visually a good space battle between ships is kind of hard to pull off, but Bay's strongest point is his ability to make action scenes work so it would be cool to see him tackle something difficult like that at last.

4. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    I believe TF3 is about America taking the Ark and the old Autobot from the moon back into the earth by passing thru space.

My guess is the Decepticons manage to repair the Nemesis which shows up over Chicago where the battle takes place. The Autobots probably will need to repair the Ark also to defend themselves against the invading Nemesis.

5. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't get your hopes up too high, guys. We know the big climax takes place in Chicago.

Drama is supposed to build, so probably Bay doesn't give us an extravagant space battle before that, or the end battle just winds up looking lame by comparison.

We had the re-entry scene in part 1, and a little more space with the "Nemesis" in part 2. Probably part 3 gives us a similar upping of the space quotient, but it'll still be largely Earth-set action, I imagine.

6. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    The Ark on the moon must've been dismantled to bring it to earth. In Chicago, my guess is the Autobots might be using parts of the Ark to help them fight against the invading Nemesis spaceship which must've been used to transport tons of invading Decepticon clones. The Nemesis ship will probably be blasting Chicago to pieces also. Some fixed weapon from the Ark will probably be needed to bring down the Nemesis so I hope everyone watches out for their heads when the Nemesis falls. After the Nemesis falls on Chicago, people will probably be selling parts of the Nemesis on ebay. Sam will probably sell parts of the Ark on ebay to finance his upcoming marriage.

7. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Based on the new Voyager OP toy, I'm thinking that Optimus is going to go out into space and we'll get an action sequence there. It won't be a huge, epic battle but maybe he'll drop out of the space shuttle, land on the moon and race some Decepticons to the Arc, taking a few of their faces on the way.

I'm not expecting a massive battle though, maybe something about like the Forest Battle in ROTF.

8. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I think it's about time we saw a space battle and Cybertron in the Transformers film series. There's huge potential for both of those scenes. Whether it actually happens or not, remains to be seen.