Anybody else have this issue?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by opheadtaker, Sep 11, 2012.

1. opheadtaker

opheadtaker Gaseous sycophant

Ok heres my issue.i turn on my xbox to play FOC on multiplayer,and all my characters were reset!.so i spend about half an hr making new guys.then after i finish i enter a match,and they got reset AGAIN!.so i turn my xbox off,wait a while,try playing again,and then the builds were all the same as they were before i built new ones,but the colors were reset!.so im wondering if anybody else has this problem?.i hope i make sense :p .

EDIT: it looks to me like they changed the color options,so thats probably the reason my colors got messed up,but that dosent explain my builds.

2. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was ok with the colors being messed up but now I have to rebuild my characters? Aw man! I don't remember the exact parts I used but I liked them how they were. Oh well, I guess. Maybe next time I'll write down the "recipe" just to be safe :) 

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I can't explain the first reset, but the second one, you probably left/joined a match before it finished saving, and the third, color update.

4. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Checked this morning and my bots are all how I left them (minus the colors). Not sure why yours reset.