Anybody else have this happened to them for their HTS order?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Predaking, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I ordered Animated toys twice, once using the 20% off plus free shipping and once using 10% off plus free shipping. The Bumblebee was the latter order. I just received BB today and according to the invoice that came with it I was tagged shipping of $10.40 and tax of $9.99. WTF? I remember seeing the discount just before I click Order and after going back to Order Confirmation email sure enough the discount was not added even though I know for sure it was there at the Checkout. Any chance I can plead my case to HTS? Unfortunately I didn't print out the Invoice after checkout. Any chance I can return the BB and get full refund? Can I still cancel that order even though I got BB from that order? Please help.

2. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

My order arrived today, but no mention of tax or shipping, since I used the "20% off + Free shipping" coupon, and they only charged me what they were supposed to...sorry!

3. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I am just trying to figure out if it's a glitch in their system or my carelessness that was the cause. I'll see if I can get them to credit me back some of the shipping and taxes by cancelling rest of the order.

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    dont you have the confirmation your print after the order is placed?