Anybody else get a BT Skids with 2 left or right hands?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by discord, May 6, 2006.

1. discord

discord Miserikordi Enomine Deus

So I finally picked up a BT Skids yesterday...funny thing is it has 2 left hands. Anyone else encountered this? I think I'm going to take out his right hand (which is a left hand) and replace it with some sort of gun-hand type thing, as it bugs the hell out of me to have a gimped tf with the thumb on his right hand on the bottom :redface2:  oi. Any ideas?
    Overall I am very impressed with Skids, although he seems to be made of a lesser-quality die-cast than the earlier BTs...

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    This happened quite a lot with Prowl...

3. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    By looking at online pics (since i dont have Skids yet), it seems he shares the same kind of hands of most alternators (namely, the Subaru brothers, the mustangs or the Mazdas)

If you have any of these already, and can find any of em locally on sale (mostly the Subarus), you could try to swap hands or something :) 

4. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually, Skids' hands are unique. They look a bit like the standard Alt. hands, but they're a titch smaller, the grip holes are different, and they even articulate differently (they look more natural opened, instead of that big ugly square palm block that gets revealed with the older hand design).

5. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    yeah, i got a Prowl with 2 right paws... i bought a cheap loose Alt Prowl off a board member(Alt Prowl looks different enough in vehicle mode i could justify it as a remold since the decals are different and he doesn't have a spoiler...)...

6. discord

discord Miserikordi Enomine Deus

I actually figured out a pretty good way to hide his horrible deformity...G1 Megs' rifle, oddly enough. If you angle the hand right it will slip right over it and it covers the entire hand, plus it actually looks really good as Skids' weapon!