Any thoughts on the dual sparks in Beast wars

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by prime is a legend, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    uh...i would say TM2 dinobot got maybe 1/100 of rampage's spark...and TM2 dinobot was the most feral and savage predacon aside from rampage in my view from seeing how much ass that dude kicked in short order....

2. prime is a legend

prime is a legend Hooch is crazy.

Yeah I kinda thought that for a while, but then I remembered in season 1 where he kicked Megatrons ass a couple of times.

I suppose this is probably another reason for megatron being more powerful towards the end as he was a military commander correct?

3. omegafix

omegafix Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    Its actual show fact that they werent fighters, Rattrap complains about it in the pilot episode. not to mention the fact they had a kid (Cheetor) along for the ride that doesnt mean they didnt have basic combat training. I mean after all deep space exploration can become hostile

4. Deemer

Deemer Well-Known Member

Also I think that Optimus held back since he didn't want to damage G1 Megatron's spark. Especially since he jumped in to stop Tigerhawk from destroying Megs.