Any SPANISH fans here? Question about G1 toys in Spain

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Nevermore, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Okay... let's have another look at Europe:

1984/85 toys - available in Milton Bradley (MB) packaging in 1985. Languages were French, German, Dutch and Spanish.

1985/86 toys - available in Hasbro packaging in 1986. Languages were English, German, Dutch and Spanish.

1986 onwards toys: The Netherlands, France and Belgium got toys in French/Dutch packaging. This would remain that way all the way up until Generation 2.

According to the "UK" thread I started a while ago, the UK always got toys in English-only packaging, which would make the English texts on the 1986 mainland Europe packaging redundant.

Now... this leaves Spain.

The most well-known toys in Spanish-only packaging are the Euro "gold box" Classics, which are not actually called "Classic" in the Spanish version. However, I've also seen photos of Micromasters in Spanish packaging, so my question is... Which other toys were available in Spanish-only packaging in Spain? Action Masters? Pretenders? And if Micromasters were indeed the earliest toys to come in Spanish-only packaging, which packaging did you get prior to that?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I've seen a packaged Pretender Stranglehold in a Spanish only packaging, if that helps any.