Any other Prepareforbattle.com winners out there?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by misternewuzer, Aug 4, 2012.

1. misternewuzer

misternewuzer Predacon Secret Police

I haven't seen anyone across the usual fansites say whether or not they placed and won anything during the TF Movie ride online game promotion

Well, I placed # 19, though I completely forgot I even played until my prize package arrived in the mail! (pictures to follow asap)

I got 2 mini posters (in a Communist Propaganda style, advertising the ride opening), A white baseball cap with Optimus' bust screenprinted on the front, with "UNIT 91608" printed on the side (my player number?), an XL (too big for me, I wear M) White tee with a sweet b&w printing of Optimus (I'll frame it I guess), a military style patch that has the NEST logo and reads 2012 NEST RECRUIT- UNIVERSAL CITY, CA- 045 (I'm in the Army so I'm gonna try and get velcro on this to wear it with my uniform), and to top it all off- EVAC!!! I was SO STOKED over this because I resigned myself to never owning him being that I live in VA, but HERE HE IS IN MY HAND!

Got a nifty letter too, I'll retype it up for everyone to read:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Attention Captain Alvarez,

On behalf of everyone at N.E.S.T. Headquarters in Universal City, CA, we would like to congratulate you on a job well done.

You fought valiantly and, without you, PrepareforBattle.com would have ceased to exist. Because you fought your wat to #19 on our leaderboard,you will be rewarded with [edit- everything i mentioned above already].

Prepare for the greates battle you'll ever ride as Transformers: The Ride-3D invades the Park.

Sincerely,

General Morshower and The Universal Studios Hollywood Team"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, the point of this wasn't to brag, but to detail the results of the game and to flush out any other winners- and wondering if the Grand Prize Winner is around!!!

2. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    It's awesome that they pulled out all the stops. I love the letter.

3. misternewuzer

misternewuzer Predacon Secret Police

[​IMG]

Here it all is! I think this was the next prize package after the grand prize, so i dont think i missed out on much aside from the trip to Universal