Any other eBay sellers on here had this problem lately?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Kranix2k, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

I've had two eBay sales within the past coupla months that, when they ended, my buyers have not received their invoices. The only responses I get are when I directly email them. The "Contact Buyer" system doesn't seem to work either.

Is anyone else experiencing this? My wife's insisting I'm getting scammed but since it was from different buyers, I'm not so sure.

2. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I have had issues also, But there is never issues when they bill your CC ;-)

3. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I actually had problems like this for a while as a buyer. I must have marked an eBay email from "checkout@ebay.com" as spam - either mistakenly or on a spoof eBay message. Either way Yahoo not only deletes the message but blacklists "checkout@ebay.com" so you'll never see an email from that address again. It's an easy fix: open the blocked addresses list and delete any legitimate eBay ones.
    I wasn't getting invoices and a lot of other regular eBay messages until I purged the block list of all eBay addresses.

This method of blacklisting spammers isn't restricted to Yahoo so I'd imagine lots of people are stuck with this problem.

4. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I won an auction from a UK seller with 100% positive feedback about three weeks ago and have yet to receive an invoice. I have requested an invoice several times with no luck. Maybe he or she is having the same problem as you.

5. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Make sure you check the actual auction listing too. In my case, despite not receiving the email I eventually found the ended listing stated " The seller sent you an invoice..." and I could checkout just fine.

6. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the suggestion, but no luck. My listing just says that I requested an onvoice from the seller.