Any online stores carry VOY Shockwave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Axel990, May 15, 2011.

1. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I'm looking to place an order for Voyager Shockwave and can't seem to find anything that has him currently in stock. I don't want to bother with Hasbro's website mainly because it may not be shipped until the 30th.

Has anyone found this toy available now online?

2. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    BBTS will have their full DOTM menu up tommorrow.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2558&company=3&category=7653

3. seali_me

seali_me Buhawi Gabay-Tala

to save on shipping TRUs in my area can deliver to the store itself instead. saving you shipping fees. dunno if this applies elsewhere other than canada. even if its one item, you can order without paying shipping.

4. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    TRU doesn't have Shockwave listed, does it?

Also, the ship to store feature isn't available on all items, including Leader Sentinel and DLX Barricade.

5. seali_me

seali_me Buhawi Gabay-Tala

its available only if its online. any toy i believe as long as its available online.

6. bdougwrx

bdougwrx Well-Known Member

HTS seems to over estimate ship dates. I ordered RTS Lugnut and the RTS Legends 4 pack a few weeks ago (both had a May 30th ship date) and they both shipped on Thur.

Your biggest problem may be finding one in stock online, he's a popular figure.

7. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They actually have everything listed on the site and available to be preordered, but everything is 'hidden', they haven't updated the official lists and you have to be a little creative searching for stuff. Shockwave can be found here...

Voyager MechTech Series 02 - Shockwave - Transformers Transformers III - Dark of the Moon Voyager MechTech

...but you're looking at paying a bit of a premium for him.

8. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Thats why I try to avoid BBTS. They put their own prices on items and last time I ordered from them, shipping took 3 weeks.

9. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shockwave is now "In Stock" on BBTS, just got notification from them that it's in my PoL and the link I posted also shows it "in stock"

Admittedly, I'm not thrilled with the price either, but I'll take it to make sure I get a high-demand, scalper-bait figure that I really want. But 3 weeks shipping is definitely odd; not sure where you live, but I've never had an order take less than a few days to ship out and more than a week to arrive.

10. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Yea, it was a one-time thing. May have been the post office's fault. I just added another order from Wal-Mart's website, so next week Sentinel Prime will be arriving at the local Wal-Mart by my parent's Florida condo for me to pick up!

11. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    Only 3 left in stock and 10 left on pre-order from BBTS. I snagged one from BBTS just in case I can't find him in stores. If I find him tomorrow I can always cancel him, be refunded my money in store credit, which I'd probably spend there anyway.

12. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    The good news is that Shockwave will also be in wave 3 with Sentinel and a Prime repaint.

13. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    Found a shockwave at TRU this morning. I cancelled the one in my pol if anyone wants to scoop it off bbts (if it isn't gone already).

14. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I manage to pick up Shockwave today while out looking for DOTM toys. Found him in a nice, secluded toy aisle in K-Mart. A place I was not expecting to look.

So I kind of don't need this thread anymore, unless you wish to use this so share some info on online shopping.