Any online comic stores?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by chazparks, Jan 25, 2009.

1. chazparks

chazparks Well-Known Member

I don't really have any place around me that sells back issues for comics. Is Ebay the best place? Which comics are the better ones or are they all good?

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Can you be a little more specific?

I collected all of the Marvel G1 and G2 series. I enjoyed them because they generally had better writing, characterization and story arcs that the TV series lacked. But very few of these comics have much value these days, if you're collecting for that.

I started collecting the Marvel UK series but didn't get very far. While I never cared much for the style of the artwork, the stories I read were pretty decent.

And the IDW, DW, and DDP crossovers series I only bought certain issues. (I've stopped being a completist when it comes to comics.) So I can't give an informed opinion on the various series released by those publishers. What I've read of the War Within series was interesting, and that seems to be the general concensus among fans too -- that it's been the best TF comic series released to date.

As for where to buy TF comics, check the Junkion Exchange forum here. Many times you'll find lots and individual ish available for sale or trade.

3. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Moved to Comics forum.

4. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. Primal