Fan Art: Any one want to Digibash Ideas for a possible botcon wreckers set?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Mr. Knight, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Mr. Knight

Mr. Knight Well-Known Member

With all this talk about a possible wreckers set coming out at botcon this year I thought it might be fun to start a thread where we could post visual representation of our ideas. I like the idea of turning Universe Onslaught in to Roadbuster.

Attached Files:

2. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

Crossovers Hulk into Twintwist
    Was thinking Crossovers Captain America for Roadbuster, but Onslaught is good too. And if thats the case, he could be Impactor.
    Armada Tidalwave into Broadside

edit: looked up the list of original members,
    * Impactor
    * Rack'n'Ruin
    * Roadbuster
    * Topspin
    * Twin Twist
    * Whirl
    * Springer
    * Broadside
    * Sandstorm
    * Inferno (don't remember him being there, but it's in the list I found)

3. tformer0607

tformer0607 Home in CT!

Ebay:
    roadbuster

4. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Onslaught is a great starting point for Roadbuster... so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro goes that way for the inevitable repaint of this mold. I figure it's either that, or Grimlock.

zmog

5. Bogatan

Bogatan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have an animated Wreckers line up in mind that I listed somwhere, This was the first idea I had after seing Animated Roadbuster. It only works with the leader class one as the voyager is too fat. Theres also some room in the design to make the legs longer which would probably make a difference.

[​IMG]

You could probably make quite a good Guardian guy or Centurian out of the figure too.

6. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

It's a shame the Crossovers molds can't be used, as Captain America would make a perfect Impactor. Just slap a new head on, and a removable shoulder cannon that can be attached to the top of the Humvee in truck mode, paint it red and orange, and there you go.

Of course, the figure isn't even OUT yet, so it would be off the table regardless... but I bet it will make for a good bash someday!

(I still don't buy that the Botcon set will be Wreckers, so there might still be a reason to do this bash.) :) 

7. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

I'm looking at the animated impactor and it adds up for me, unless its gonna be something else, animated wreckers could rock the shizzle

I agree whitemoca, captain america would do very well as impactor and I expect to see one someday. I am quite surprised to not see a hulk as Twintwist yet, I might have to consider making him.

8. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

I have top spin, twintwist WIP's using 2 longveiws. also got spinger and sandstorm WIP's, not telling who im using yet....broadside is still being planned, very difficult to find a deluxe mold that can be modded into a boat and jet