any one out there

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rodimal_Sigma, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodimal_Sigma

Rodimal_Sigma Autobot Elite Command

who is going to bot con how much would it cost me to get anyone going to bot con to pick me up those exclusive figures lol.. i just saw them all..and i like them alot

2. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    I'll get them for you for $5000 and canada taxes of 15%. FYI this thread may get closed.

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

You can buy them yourself at www.botcon.com. No need to have someone pick them up at the convention for you, there is a non-attendee package. Click on Attendee Registration, fill out the form, and fax or mail it in. The one you're looking for is "Iacon Package", which is the name for the non-attendee package. Be warned, it is very expensive...$265 if you're a TCC member, $315 if you're not. Plus shipping since you're in Canada.

As far as we know they aren't available for sale at the convention, you have to pre-register, so nobody's going to be able to help you out. For that reason I'm gonna go ahead and close this. I suggest you order a non-attendee package or wait until after the con, I'm sure some people will be selling them at that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.