Any one notice this yet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Firestorm777, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Any one notice this yet?

We always see Vehicons getting shot all the time. Sure their lasers are bubbles and their armors made of cardboard but their fists are made of iron.

In the darkness rising series two of them bashed Arcee and Bee around in hand to hand combat. Then the one that Bulkhead ripped its head of put up a pretty good fight. Then at the beginning of T.M.I their fighting the Autobots in hand to hand and they look pretty tough. Maybe fist fight are their thing. Thoughts anybody?

2. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

They also put up decent fights in Convoy with the relic of that episode.

The tree of doom and despair.

3. Starscream600

Starscream600 Certified Virtual Pilot

Keeping on the topic, no I have not noticed sotted vehicons on the show at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
  4. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    The Eradicons (working name for vehicon, which I think sounds cooler) should have swords. They can kick serious ass that way (too bad the Autobots have guns).

5. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    The Eradicons' purpose in this show is to show casualties, to prove it's war. Hence why they are slaughtered by the millions each episode, and are barely a threat, other than some notable occasions (Darkness Rising, Convoy). In Crossfire it was pretty laughable, that Optimus gave up the chance of killing Megatron to avoid getting shot by Eradicons (though obviously Dreadwing would've been a problem) who get wiped out by the time of the next cut to the Autobots.

6. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Just popped in to let y'all know that the whole lot of you are acting like babies. Wrecker, dear? You're not impressing anyone by kicking Firestorm777 around. Let the mods handle him. I see what you're doing, I bet they do, too.
    :2c: 

To be on-topic, the Vehicons were meant to be fodder. Cheap labor with cheap guns meant to overwhelm with numbers rather than power.

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Everyone knock it off immediately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.