any one less feeling the same way here.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by gen1fan, Jan 11, 2009.

1. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hello all.

As some of you know I have not beenon the time on the boards as I once was. One of the reason is due to my new job. We are required to work a min of 53 hours a week, but with some people leaving before the hoilday break. My shop is short handed and I'm going to go back to the 66 hour work week. Any ways with only buying Universe toys at this time. My collection has hit a slow point. There are items that I'm looking for like Boxes for my g1 toys, the last few decoys, and some sealed g2 toys. there not a lot I'm looking for just wondering if any one else has hit the point in their collection at some point.

2. Starscream2008

Starscream2008 Megatron sucks!

Usually the only time I slow down is when I can't afford it(and even then I have to check myself sometimes). There's always more to buy, whether it is new or old. I've found myself delving into Cybertron and Energon figures now, lord help me.

3. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

i never really liked the newer lines. My collection is G1 toys, and G1 non related toys like the erasers, stamps, the tyco train, the slot cars race set etc. Selected g2 toys, classic, alternators. the only lines I'm buying new are the Starwars trasnformer crossover, Universe line and a selected Animated toys, have the dinobots, and if they make a few that I saw I may get them.

4. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    ive been like this the last 3-4 months but i think i might be picking up a little

5. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    The only time I truly stopped collecting or buying stuff was when I was homeless.

I was homeless for about 3 years so you do the math with how many toys I missed lol

There was about a 5 year gap I didn't buy anything because I had no money and personal life was in shambles. but now that my life's been okay for the last 5 years I have been buying TFs like mad crazy out of fear that someday I may hit rock bottom again lol