Any one know where to find.....

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by nsr46gamer, Feb 24, 2008.

1. nsr46gamer

nsr46gamer Well-Known Member

....... a good website to find idw comics, besides the idw publishing store. i've been looking for some comics they don't have like spotlights and the first issue of devestation. If anyone knows a good site, please let me know :bowdown: 

2. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

3. nsr46gamer

nsr46gamer Well-Known Member

hey thanks, definatly buying some comics this week. i checked like 5 comic stores around my area and none of them have any devastation issues. im missing all of them cuz for some reason i totally forgot transformer comics exsisted. :banghead: 

4. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
  5. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

If any of the shops around where you work are worth anything, they will start a pull file for you, then you should never miss a comic.

And if they are REALLY good, like my local comic shop. He gets to know your preferences and will pull stuff that you will probably like.

6. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

The ebay seller above is fantastic. He carries around 15000 comics in his ebay store and currently has 170 TF comics listed, all I glanced at were IDW. No matter the quantity you purchase you pay the shipping of the most expensive item, usually $3-$4. His prices are very good, especially on graphic novels. They're at least 30% off if not more. Quick shipping too. Will arrive mint.

mycomicsshop.com is good too

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008