Any one got the Cybertron Skyboom shield yet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mike, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    The skyboom shield dudes, Downshift, Mirage, and Dirt Boss, are packed in with the boxed deluxes and come with tiny-tins.

anyone got them yet? so far I've got every mini-con team except for those ones, I only have Downshift, who comes with Thundercracker and Dirt Boss. I bought Thundercracker already. I want to pick up Hot Shot, and Landmine to get the other two mini-con team members.

So far in the Cyebrtron line, they've released 41 mini-cons (one repaint (gold safeguard)) and 6 more announced on the way.

I havn't gotten any of the ones that coem with the larger figures yet, im collecting cybertron and working my way up from the smaller guys to the larger untill I have each class complete. (well for what's been released anyways)

2. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm no expert on minicons, but the deluxe pack-ins didn't even look repainted. I don't it being worth any extra trouble just to get more of something they've released exactly the same so many times before.

3. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    I don't remember seeing that color scheme before on them anywhere

maybe in micron legend? but I havn't seen them in Hasbro's line ups anywhere that I know of anyways.

4. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I don't have them but they look just like the ones that came single packed with the mini tins on blister card. I think they were classified 'Universe', IIRC.

5. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Quick review at http://uk.geocities.com/philip_ayres@btopenworld.com/CWMD.html