any one get the wrong leo prime (question did not happen)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by all are dead, Oct 16, 2009.

1. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    I am thinking about ordering the white leo prime. has any accidents with the wrong leo primes happened?

2. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

I'm trying to wrap my head around this... Do you want to know if people have had problems with the toys they have received? Broken parts? Ordering a white one and getting a red one? Ordering the current white Leo Prime and getting an original Leo Prime?(that would be awesome, BTW)

Please clairify. We want to help.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    he's worried that someone ordering the white leo prime from target.com might get the original red leo prime instead, and is asking if such a thing has happened. it was pretty clear.

4. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think he's asking if anyone's ordered the Target exclusive Leo Prime and received the wrong figure, kinds of like what happened to some people when they ordered HA Skids.

I haven't heard of any problems. Then again, I'm not sure anyone's gotten theirs yet. Wasn't it only a few days ago the pre-order page was found?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was last Saturday the news post was made. It might be possible someone has gotten it already.

5. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Did not happen here (got 2). The Red Leo Prime has been sold out for months on their site anyway, and the white Leo Prime doesn't share a DPCI with any other figures as its an exclusive.

6. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Yeah, this is a different DPCI, so it shouldn't happen here.

Anyways, I ordered mine and received it a few days ago-- it's the real deal.

7. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

My Leo Prime arrived in the mail TODAY and he's white, just like I ordered. So, no problem here.

8. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Should not happen because white Leo Prime is a Target exclusive that ships in solid cases, whereas original deco Leo Prime is a mass release that ships in mixed cases.

Target warehouse staff doesn't look for "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE VOYAGER LEO PRIME". They look for DPCI numbers first. Which are different for these two guys for the reasons stated above.