Any of you guys watch boomerang cartoon network

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by TygaTim, Jun 29, 2012.

1. TygaTim

TygaTim Well-Known Member

For those who do not know what Boomerang is and some of you may not get it due to what kind of tv networking program you have if you one to call it that it is a place for old classic cartoons they do not air on the original cartoon network program such as The Flintstones, The Jetsons, scooby doo, Tom & Jerry, and Top Cat and so on. Its been around lets say for the past 10 yeard and programs like flintstones, jetsons, tom 7 jerry scooby doo all have permanet places on boomeang and will not be taken off because about every month or two they switch their schedule and put different shows on their. Now the boomerang channel is suppose to be a place for classic cartoons from the 60's 70's 80;s and 90;s and maybe even before those times now in my personal opinion those were the best times for cartoons thats when cartoons were good and not shitty like what you see on the actual cartoon network channel today. The only problem i got with the boomerang channel right now is with some shows that they are airing on it right now. shows from the 21st century infact this is the schedule for the boomerang channel as of today
    6:00 am Captain Planet Beast of the Temple
    6:30 am Tom & Jerry Little Runaway/Gopher It Tom/Part Time Pal/Jerry, Jerry, Quite Contrary
    7:00 am Tom and Jerry Kids Slowpoke Antonio/Haunted Droopy/Wild Mouse
    7:30 am Puppy In My Pocket Last Piece Part 1 /Last Piece Part 2
    8:00 am Mr. Men Sightseeing/Dark
    8:30 am Pink Panther and Pals Pink In Time, A/Quittin Time/Reel Pink
    9:00 am Scooby-Doo Where Are You? Decoy for a Dognapper
    9:30 am Pup Named Scooby Doo, A Night of the Boogey Biker/Dawn of the Spooky Shuttle Scare
    10:00 am Smurfs Adventures of Robin Smurf
    10:30 am Smurfs Cursed Country
    11:00 am Snorks Big Scoop, The/I Squid You Not
    11:30 am Snorks Snorking We Will Go, A/Guess What s Coming to Dinner
    12:00 pm YOGI BEAR SHOW Yogi Bear's Big Break/Bears and Bees/Brave Little Brave/Queen Bee For a Day/Missile Bound Bear/Cub Scout Boo Boo/Lullabye- Bye Bear
    1:00 pm Scooby-Doo Where Are You? Don't Fool With a Phantom
    1:30 pm Scooby And Scrappy Doo Lock the Door, It's a Minotaur
    2:00 pm Tom and Jerry Kids Slowpoke Antonio/Haunted Droopy/Wild Mouse
    2:30 pm Puppy In My Pocket Last Piece Part 1 /Last Piece Part 2
    3:00 pm Mr. Men Sightseeing/Dark
    3:30 pm Pink Panther and Pals Pink In Time, A/Quittin Time/Reel Pink
    4:00 pm Flintstones Flintstone Canaries
    4:30 pm Flintstones Glue For Two
    5:00 pm Ben 10 Big Tick
    5:30 pm Ben 10 Framed
    6:00 pm Pokemon Going For a Spinda
    6:30 pm Pokemon All Torkoal No Play
    7:00 pm Dexter's Laboratory Double Trouble/Dexter's Lab: A Story/Changes
    7:30 pm Dexter's Laboratory Jurassic Pooch/Organ Grinder's Swing/Dimwit Dexter
    8:00 pm Scooby-Doo Where Are You? Decoy for a Dognapper
    8:30 pm Scooby-Doo Where Are You? Don't Fool With a Phantom
    9:00 pm Johnny Bravo I Dream Of Johnny/ One Angry Bravo/Carnival Of The Darned
    9:30 pm Johnny Bravo Walk On The Stupid Side, A/Lone Star Bravo/Toy Boy Johnny
    10:00 pm Powerpuff Girls Fallen Arches/Mane Event
    10:30 pm Powerpuff Girls Town and Out/Child Fearing
    11:00 pm Teen Titans Betrothed
    11:30 pm Teen Titans Crash
    12:00 am Secret Saturdays Twelve Hundred Degrees Fahrenheit
    12:30 am Samurai Jack XX
    1:00 am Popeye Popeye and the Pirates/Olive's Boithday Presink/I Eats My Spinich
    1:30 am Tom & Jerry Buddies Thicker Than Water/Cat Napping/Jerry and Jumbo/Duck Doctor/Fit To Be Tied/Jerry and the Lion/Flying Cat
    2:30 am Wacky Races Ball Point Penn or Bust/Fast Rack to Hackensack
    3:00 am Perils Of Penelope Pitstop, The Game of Peril
    3:30 am Smurfs Adventures of Robin Smurf
    4:00 am Smurfs Cursed Country
    4:30 am Jetsons, The Winner Takes All
    5:00 am Flintstones Big League Freddie
    5:30 am Flintstones Old Lady Betty

that is the time the show and episode name I look at this schedule and see some shows from the years 2005 and on like Teen titans, Ben 10 and even pokemon, I eve saw once the show called hole in the wall even on there which is not even an actual cartoon and didnt come to air until 2010. I even see shows cow and chicken, powerpuff, girls, fosters home for imaginary friends, ed edd n eddy and even samurai jack on there before all shows from the year 2000 and onwards which i do not really find a classic at all. My point in being as time progresse dont you think that even boomerang is gona en dup like cartoon network like it is now at some point. why dont they put the original looney tunes on their more often, or rocky and bull winkle show, and good boomeraction shows like superfriend, superman and batman the animated series on there. It is still a good place to watch good classic cartoons but for how much longer will that last you think they will ruin boomerang just as they ruined cartoon network at some point.

2. TygaTim

Any posts guys.

3. GreednGluttony

GreednGluttony grumpy smurf

i watch boomerang everyday, i'm watching tom and jerry kids right now

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i'd watch all those... if i had the channel :( 

5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think Boomerang suffers from the same problem as the HUB...they're in a higher cost tier and many folks won't pay the extra $$.
    I have them, because it was included in my cable provider's family tier..thankfully, or I wouldn't have them.

My 7 yr old nephew loves to watch Boomerang and HUB when he stays with me.. his fave shows on Boomerang are Tom and Jerry, Scooby, Dexter, Powderpuff Girls (?) and Flintstones. I like those and Ben 10, Yogi and Pink Panther.

6. Starfire22

Starfire22 Wall crawling menace!

News Credits:
    Boomerang actually has samurai jack...of course I'll watch it. :lol 

7. Primus5289

Primus5289 Well-Known Member

I watch Samurai Jack but I miss the days when Boomerang would show Superfriends every night.

8. GreednGluttony

i watch the old episodes of pokemon on boomerang everyday, reminds me of better times

9. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Yes, because clearly that's the way to attract attention to a thread that is barely a day old.

I watch Boomerang for Samurai Jack and Teen Titans primarily.

10. TygaTim

Yea i like most of those shows too but dont you feel like boomerang might end up like cartoon network i mean they are adding shows from the 21st century like ben10 teen titans pokemon and toher shows to me they are not really a classic at all an dit makes me think that as time goes on they will add more and more shows from recent times on there and start getting rid of all the older ones I mean why dont they bring back super friends, batman the animated series rocky and bullwinkle show the looney tunes and abunch of other shows hong kong phooey. they had a show called hole in the wall which is not even a carton for one and came out in 2010 on boomerang which is what i dont understand why they had it. any thoughts guys.

11. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    What the.....? Our Boomerang's just been showing nothing but Scooby-Doo recently.......damn you CN UK *shakes fist*

12. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    I like Boomerang, but most of the shows here are on Cartoon Network and not Boomerang, so I watch that too ;)  on Boomerang they show here only reaaaally way old cartoons like Scooby-Doo and Flintstones, Jetsons and stuff.

Wish they would show "A pup named Scooby-Doo" I preferred that show much more over the old ones.

13. Starfire22

Starfire22 Wall crawling menace!

News Credits:
    I remember a time when they showed the original G.I joe show, along with centruions. (I probably spelt that wrong..)

14. GreednGluttony

i disagree, 90's pokemon is totally a classic. anyway they play loony tunes on cn and batman the animated series on the hub, i don't see the point if there on more than one channel, like family guy, being on every other channel would get annoying.

15. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

I don't have it :( 

16. TygaTim

its just i prefer if they got rid of ben 10 and all the later cartoons from 21st century i do not really find them a classic honestly. samurai jack and teen ttitans not that i had much of a problem with them there just nto much of a classic. Good boomeraction cartoons were centurions, superfriends and some others.

17. TygaTim