Any News on final DOTM Releases

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Starparu, Aug 31, 2011.

1. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think those are very worthy comparisons though. 1) TFs are an ongoing franchise that was boosted by a movie, unlike those who were simply characters out of another franchise and 2) DotM did a billion+ $ worldwide, basically eclipsing both those movies combined.

Yeah, I'd like to know the source for the other comment as well, I've just got those issues with your comparison.

2. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Makes no difference to me, unless they plan on Bodyblock for the DOTM line then fucking cancel him again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know what your saying...Im just making a comparison of what I SEE actually moving in stores. With my job, Im in all these stores in my area every week. I stop in every toy aisle.

I mainly look at action figure type stuff, as I have NO CLUE what bakugon...spinning tops..and card game toys are or what they do..

just simply making a comparison of what I personally see moving in stores in my area..There is no comparison to thor and Cap'n to TFs..I agree...Just what is moving

4. depthcharge82

depthcharge82 Maximal

I kind of want a couple more repaints of the DoTM Starscream mold like a Skywarp and an Acidstorm.

5. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Cant wait for the continuation line, we need the new Optimus, a Sentinel repaint as,Ultra Magnus, and Shockwave and Megatron leaders. Two of those need little tooling that makes it only two new leaders, not a stretch for a movie line by any means. I am stoked for the Prime line as well, most of those will be going on my classics shelf.

6. Starparu

Starparu Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's what's been bugging me, is if there will be a continuation line. Hasbro has released very little info on a continuation to the DOTM line. And remember the Allspark Power, NEST Alliance, and HFTD were made and Hasbro knew there would be another movie, so they would put out new stuff ( RTS, Generations) while still milking the movie until the next ones (ROTF and DOTM ,If that makes sense ;P). Now we honestly don't know, and I don't think that another movie will be around any time soon, so they will probably push TF:p rime now and end the movie line in December ( Which I believe they said...)