Any news on a new G1 KO combiner?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LifePincher, Apr 22, 2011.

1. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

I know a few frown about talking about KO's here, but some of them are really nice. Is there any news on a new KO G1 Combiner being released anytime soon? If so, which one?

The last one was Menasor which I'm not really happy about. Not that it was garbage, but because it broke! My computer desk has a hutch. I bumped my desk pretty hard one day and the hutch slipped sideways crushing Menasor at the knees :lol  Also busted up my hand pretty bad. Right index finger is now permanently numb at the center inside knuckle.

Luckily the only things that broke were the heads of the 2 legs. I devised a pin type and epoxy solution to fix both. The stickers on Menasor are complete GARBAGE. If you do buy a KO Menasor, ditch the stickers and buy a Reprolabel set!

2. sh002

sh002 Banned

have ko abominus or computron giftsets come out?

3. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

Don't think so.

Damn!....... Thinking of Computron makes me... :drool: 

4. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :drool:  computron!

5. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM 1989 Turbo Trans AM

For what they hose u for knockoffs, u can get good loose originals.

OR save a little more and dig around and u can still find MISB ones for under $300 and no knockoff junk....

I hate having to know 2-3 times as much as u have to when shopping at toy shows, ebay or anywhere in general to know you are getting legit product and not knockoffs.

6. It Is Him

It Is Him Well-Known Member

There are some older authentic-ish KO Computrons floating around already, and they're supposed to be pretty good quality. I believe they come in an Italian box.