Any "NERF GUN" guys on here? need advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snake_eyes1975, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Peace through Tyranny!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello,

My son got a Nerf gun, I think it is called a night shot. it is a single shot nerf pistol with a laser dot. the thing works spectacular. shoots far enough and he is having a blast with it. he is 4 and he can cock that one easily.

I seen all the mods, not really interested in doing those now

So I went out and bought another one just like it, so we can have little gun fights. WOW...we sure do have fun. Im so amazed at how fun these are.

So I decided to try out a bigger or better model. I bought this walmart 2 pack of pistols, it is the revolver type I think they are called mavericks, but when we went to use them it seemed the cylender was not lining up right and the darst would not shoot right, so I took those back to try another. So I bought this one called a CS6 recon, and he cant cock it, and it seems to jam every other shot.

Is there any good nerf guns that someone can suggest that a lil guy can cock by himself? It seems the single shot night shot is the best so far, but if there is a "nerf gun guy" that knows these can you recommend another to try? Id would like to stay away from the motorized one that has to stay on all the time...

I read online that the maverick is the best selling gun, but did we just get some bad ones?

2. Snake_eyes1975

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ooops....forgot...what about these new vortex guns? I kinda like darts better but just looking for experienced advice with these

Any experience with the knock off guns? there is a bolt action rifle that actually looks pretty sweet, but I would hate for it to be a turd

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
  4. Snake_eyes1975

News Credits:
    Ebay: