Any need these items?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by C.I.A.D., Apr 28, 2008.

1. C.I.A.D.

C.I.A.D. Iron Ape

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    **EDIT**

The title of this should read "anyone". Proper grammar FTW

**END EDIT**

Hey Everyone!

Well, I'm in the process of moving. While digging through a "box that time forgot", I came across some TF paperwork that I really don't need as I don't own the figures any more. If anyone wants ANY of this stuff...guess what? It's frackin' free! Just pay postage and I'll mail it to you. First come, first serve basis.

As I find more schwag, I'll post it here. Again, if you need this stuff, just post here and let me know. We'll sort out the shipping details and I'll get this stuff out the door.

Here goes:

Transformers Beast Wars: Armordillo Full cardback. Wrinkly, but still "decent".

Transformers Beast Wars: Magna King? Was that his name? Frack, I just lost my TF man card, LOL. It was the Maximal Combiner that included Prowl, Ironhide and BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRDMAN! Anyways, it's the instruction booklet.

Transformers Beast Wars Neo: Galvatron's instruction booklet

Transformers Car Robots: Product Guide

Guys/Gals/Somewhere in between....please don't ask for this stuff just to re-sell it. This offer is for those who need these items, not for those lookin' to make some change. I could've done that myself.

After the good time you guys showed me this weekend, the least I can do is try and return the favor.

Thanks for lookin'!

- Cobra.Island.Arms.Dealer

2. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

magnaboss

3. C.I.A.D.

C.I.A.D. Iron Ape

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Thanks for the clarification, Sini!