Any Kre-O Sentinel Prime mods?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ironhide1706, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

I just bought Sentinel and he is fantastic. Lovely proportions and all. But I just saw Split's stellar Megatron mod and I was wondering if there are any similar designs for Sentinel?

Thanks.

2. alanyap

alanyap Will work for LEGO

Mail me a set and I will cordially perform a parts analysis and then build a better version of Sentinel. :p 

3. Avengers

Avengers Banned

In the past few weeks,I bought Kreo bigger Vortex & Kreo bigger starscream. I didn't like that each forearm were different from each other. So I bought another set of each,So they would have matching forearms.

I didn't like the other build it Kreos enough to buy anymore. If I buy another Kreo it's gonna be the Build it huge Devestator one. but not at $70+. this toy needs to go on major clearance & sell for around $20 for me to even consider buying it.

4. Cortexitron

Cortexitron Alternate Reality Patrol

I just wish I oculd find the instructions that go along with the photo of Sentinel on the Kre-O website. It looks nothing like the one in the instructions... I rebuilt mine, but I added in some Lego bits as well so there ended up being more pieces that just what came in the box.

[​IMG][/IMG]
    Here he is with a Sideswipe I rebuilt. Not too much different, but I did change his waist and legs around a bit. I'll be going back and reworking him eventually, when more hours are added to the day...