Customs: any ideas for a power core breast force combiner ?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 2, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

has anyone here figured out yet how to create a 6 or 7 member breast force liokaiser combiner team useing the transforming core body figures of the power core combiner toyline?

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I've certainly never heard anything about it if they have, although I've heard of possible attempts at them. And considering how few unique moulds there are in the PCC line, it's gonna be difficult to find suitable figures for all of the Brestforce guys without doing a crapton of modding.
    Leadfoot might make a decent Jaruga, and Sledge could potentially serve as Drillhorn, and maybe even Killbison with the right mods. Skyburst is probably the more versatile of the two plane moulds, as you could make some big differences just by changing the tail and wings.

Actually combining them will be a tricky prospect; I've been trying to do something similar (not with Brestforce, though), and getting them to form decent limbs is not easy. I do have connectors in my Shapeways shop that allow you to connect two Commanders together via their plugs. The trick is finding the right form for them so the plugs can match up.

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

And in a similar vein, I've tried to make little breast force partners for SW Printing, but that hasn't gone well either. I've pretty much given up on using PCC for anything, really.

4. ike_ike

ike_ike Autocon

oooh, like little minicon type things with beast + armour modes?

come oooon, WFC soundwave has had enough love already. on to newer things!

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Heh, I could go an try again, but I don't think it'd be worth the time. The animal partners may be cute and all, but making them form chest shields and guns means that they are nothing more than bricks with legs. :( 

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

leadfoot
    Leadfoot (PCC) - Transformers Wiki

for jarugar

skyhammer
    Skyhammer (PCC) - Transformers Wiki
    for leozack

windburn
    Windburn - Transformers Wiki
    as gaihawk and hellbat

because there really are not any good jetfighter power core combiner main figures i could find that would look good as a set of arms or legs

and steelshot
    Steelshot - Transformers Wiki
    for drillhorn and killbison

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m422/hankbig/PCCx6.jpg

with them combining like this
    http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m422/hankbig/PCCx6.jpg

with skyhammer/leozack and leadfoot/jarugar combining to form the entire core body
    and the gaihawk/hellbat helicoptor gunships forming thelegs and the cannon trucks killbison and drillhorn forming the arms

it would take some inventive modding and one could possibly even use some plug socket style combiner ports from the old 5 member energon combiner sets or energon storm jet shoulder plug sockets as combiner ports

but yes one could defiantley use those powercore combienr core body figures to create a modern day power core liokaiser maximus

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

the fighter jet and the formula 1 race car as leozack and jarugar form the liokaiser core body

while the gaihakw and hellbat helicoptor gunships form the legs

and the drillhorn and killbison cannon trucks form the arms

Attached Files:

8. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

9. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

DUDE HOW MUCH?

and how do they attach to a commander class power core combiner figureanyway?

because so far i have managed to get my grubby little hands on two windburn power core helicoptors and i would like to mod them so that they each have a connector port set up on the very front of each helicoptors canopy control cab cockpit

http://media.photobucket.com/image/power core combiner liokaiser image/hankbig/PCCx6.jpg

like what this guy did to mod the coptors so that they can combine with leadfoot to form the lowerlegs and feet of the combiner form?

10. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

lets see now two windburns for gaihawk and hellbat with them being coptor gunships that form liokaisers lower legs and feet

and two cannon trucks as killbison and drillhorn with them being two tan turrent armed cannon trucks that form the arms elbows and hands

but with the f1 racecar jarugar and the fighter jet leozack remaining more or less the same all together

oh man this custom combiner team is so gonna rock when i get done building liokaiser

11. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Working on that, among other things. ;) 

Combiner Twin Sockets by Drawn-Steel Hero on Shapeways
    That much. :D 
    They clip onto the pegs same way a drone's socket does; the pieces basically have two sockets built into them, which run just next to each other with entrances on opposite sides.

12. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

do you take money orders?

come the first week of april i would like to place a order for a single set of connectors

i can have the money by the first week of april to pay you for a single set of connectors

i figure with a bit of selective custom work i can mod my 2 steel shots , dark stream, leadfoot, searchlight and windburn so that all 6 can actually merge together to form a classics style liokaiser combiner form

13. KNOOM842

KNOOM842 Ultra Con

Or mix and match the PCC with entergon combiners to make Liokaiser

14. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I don't have any in stock; Shapeways produces them to order. Just place an order through them and they'll ship the sockets to you as soon as they're printed. :) 

15. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

do they accept a money order as payment though?

thats my only question right now

16. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Money orders, I'm afraid not. According to their FAQ, they accept PayPal, credit cards or bank transfers.

17. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

god damn thatsucks cause i dont use credit cards or paypal period

too much risk of identity theft and it is no easy thing recovering from that i can tell you that much from past experience on the matter