Any good trailers for RotF Leader Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TornadoQuakeX, Nov 23, 2009.

1. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

I was looking in Radicons for some ideas for a trailer and i looked on ebay and did a Google search for trailers and they are all above $100, almost $200. Are there any good trailers that other people have found, in 1:24 scale, for cheap? Also, if they have opening back doors and could fit any other TFs inside the trailer, that would be a huge plus! :) 

Oh, a side note here. All the trailers I have found during my Google search were model kits that you have to put together and paint yourself, and then there were the ones that were really detailed finished models that were like $150.

2. bariprime

bariprime Elite Guard Commander

News Credits:
    I think u just answered your own question my friend :) 

3. TornadoQuakeX

Err...I meant I am looking for a cheap trailer, but all the ones I'm finding are too expensive.

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    in the case of ROTF leader Prime there is no such thing as a cheap trailer for him, it would be cheaper to buy Jetfire and display them in combined mode

5. TornadoQuakeX

Hmmm. I was looking at the iGear trailer for Masterpiece Prime. It looks nice, but at $110 I'd rather get something like Knight Morpher Commander which is a whole unique figure, than a trailer that does almost nothing except add to aesthetics and only in Truck mode. Meh. Maybe getting a trailer for leader Prime isn't such a good investment after all. :( 

So sorry for wasting precious board space.

6. TGping

TGping Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Umm, I thought leader prime was 1/32 scale... and trailers for that size are only around 30$, And they are fully painted and everything. Hell, they come with an extra tractor :) 

7. TornadoQuakeX

Really? There's a really nice custom Prime in Radicons that has a trailer (it's the one that's painted in G1 colors with metallic red). someone asked him about the trailer and he said it was in 1:24 scale.

8. TornadoQuakeX

Found it.

[​IMG]

9. TGping

TGping Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, measuring the wheel base of Prime, and comparing it to other toy tractors, I think it is safe to say that he's 1/32 scale(prime has strange proportions though). I have a tanker trailer for him, and I gotta say, 1/32 is perfect.

Likewise, anyone can arbitrarily choose a 1/24 scale trailer over a 1/32 scale trailer. It saves space, and it doesnt look bad or anything. I would just go with 1/32, and when you can really afford it, buy a 1/24 and compare yourself :D 

Plus some searching of this forum reveals some more discussion on the subject.