any good stories on fanfiction.net?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 7, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

does anybody here know of any good stories or authors over on fanfiction.net?

not just when it comes to transformers but also when it comes to some of our other favorite shows.

i"ll start
    Loki's Son - FanFiction.Net

what with the guy being a long and i do mean seriously long time comic book geek as well as being a longtime fan of the dcau in my humble opinion i believe that loki_son could possibly be among the best there is at what he does if not possibly THE very best.

not only has the guy proven himself to be thoroughly familier with the dcau and intimately familier with the overall history of the dcu and its characters personel histories but the guy has also proven quite skilled at being able to successfully adapt quite a large portion of the current day dc universe into dcau expanded continuity in expanding on the dcau cannon itself beyond the end of justice league unlimited.

the guy even managed to adapt the dcu versions black vulcan/black lightning apache chief and samurai into the fannon expanded dcau continuity for crying out loud while still handling the characters and exploring them in a serious manner story wise and still paying homage to super friends lol.

1. Justice League New Beginning: DCAU Series part 1 »reviews
    After Darkseid's defeat, a new threat to Earth arises. Lex Luthor is gathering supervillains to form a Legion of Doom. A newly reformed Justice League stands in their path. Can they stop the united criminals? SM/LL
    Justice League - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 44,980 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 1-5-10 - Batman & Lex Luthor - Complete

2. Justice League Second Strike: DCAU Series part 2 »reviews
    Superman's life is altered forever and the world begins to lose trust in the Justice League. Can the League stop the Legion of Doom's insidious plan or will they fall victim to it? BM/BG SM/LL
    Justice League - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 35,810 - Reviews: 5 - Updated: 1-31-10 - Published: 1-16-10 - Batman & Superman - Complete

3. Justice League Past Imperfect: DCAU Series part 3 »reviews
    The Gordonians have arrived and they're following Vandal Savage. Can the League stop them or will they have to ally with the Legion of Doom? Can even their combined forces stop the creatures who conquered the Thanagarians? BM/BG & SM/WW
    Justice League - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 15 - Words: 35,939 - Reviews: 11 - Updated: 3-30-10 - Published: 2-12-10 - Batman & Superman - Complete

4. Justice League Nuptials: a DCAU Series part 4 »reviews
    The Wayne/Gordon wedding takes center stage but the Legion of Doom won't rest until Gotham City is theirs now that Batman and Batgirl are out of the way. BM/BG SM/WW HG/GL
    Justice League - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 44,751 - Reviews: 25 - Updated: 4-28-10 - Published: 4-1-10 - Batman & Superman - Complete

5. Justice League Cardinal Sin: DCAU Series Part 5 »reviews
    Batman is plagued by grief and doubt following the loss of Robin. Meanwhile, the Legion of Doom continues with its plans to discredit the Justice League. Who will prevail in the end? SM/WW HG/GL BC/GA H/Q
    Justice League - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 29 - Words: 71,455 - Reviews: 31 - Updated: 6-3-10 - Published: 4-29-10 - Batman & Superman - Complete

6. Justice League Twice Shy: DCAU Series Part 6 »reviews
    The Legion of Doom's plans reach fruition and the Justice League must respond to nuclear blackmail or be shut down by the United Nations. Meanwhile, Galatea seeks redemption in her own way. SM/WW HG/GL BC/GA H/Q and various other pairings.
    Justice League - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 92,031 - Reviews: 81 - Updated: 9-9-10 - Published: 6-5-10 - Superman & Lex Luthor - Complete

7. Justice League Darkness: DCAU Series Part 7 »reviews
    Darkseid's machinations once again threaten the galaxy as a whole. This time he has found a living weapon even Superman can't stop. Will Earth resist the onslaught or be rolled over by the coming tide of destruction? SM/WW HG/GL GA/BC Q/H and others
    Justice League - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 55 - Words: 140,893 - Reviews: 143 - Updated: 2-19-11 - Published: 9-14-10 - Lex Luthor & Darkseid - Complete

8. Justice League Family Affairs: DCAU Series Part 8 »reviews
    Maxima brings Superman's daughter to Earth and she's brought a universe of trouble with her. In addition to these problems, Mary Marvel is leading a secret life. How will it affect her duties with the JLU? All this and Shayera is cranky...
    Justice League - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 54 - Words: 127,929 - Reviews: 160 - Updated: 10-7-11 - Published: 2-21-11 - Superman & Hawkgirl/Shayera

2. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    I've got one...

- American Vigor -

This has got to be one of the best writers I have come across on FF.net.

He aim's to write quality, logical, coherent, consistent, and engaging works that enable readers to think and deliberate about profound elements and concepts, all the while providing enjoyable and invigorating reading experiences.

I requested a fanfic of DBZ for him to write since I had the idea but did not have the writing capability at the time. He was thrilled to write it and we discussed in detail many different plot points and characters who could work for the story and since we are both big Cell fans, this worked even better in our favour.

His most famous fic to date is "Honor Trip". I highly recommend you read it if you are a fan of Dragon Ball Z

Visit him sometime!: American Vigor - FanFiction.Net

3. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No.

4. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Nope.

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
  6. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    Knockout approves of fanfiction on that site, expecially those involving optimus prime :lol 

7. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  8. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My Immortal. Read it and weep at the glory.

9. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

10. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

I follow a writer named Kamen Rider Chrome. He does some pretty good Kamen Rider Fanfics, but his earlier stories leave a lot to be desired.

11. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Because I have the advantage of actually knowing the guy who wrote it. He posts here on TFW. No, I'm not kidding. No, he's not me. And no, I'm not going to out him. :D 

12. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah. Mine.

*rereads fan fics*

On second thought, scratch that... :eek: 

13. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Half-life: Full Life Consequences.

Or anything else by Squirrelking

14. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Fan fiction" and "good stories" are mutually exclusive concepts.

15. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Are you referring to the absolutely horrible Harry Potter fan-fic with a goth, female, Harry Potter?

16. Squee

Squee Well-Known Member

Sometimes i check out that site for a good laugh. There are some pretty bad writers out there...

17. Yaujta

Yaujta De-Headmasterizator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  18. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    There are, but at a ratio of about 1: 10,000. You have to waid through mounds of total crap to find the hidden gems within. It is an arduous exercise that I don't recommend unless you're barking mad or impossibly overburdoned with free time.

However, everyone starts somewhere, and that somewhere is usually fanfiction.net. The good authors tend to gravitate to sites about their chosen fandom(s) if they're good (EquestriaDaily for MLP, I suppose here or Seibertron for TF and maybe HissTank for GI Joe) and only update there occasionally.

DeviantArt also has the occasional gem.

No they're not, but correct mixture of the two is dependant on the allignments of the planets and thus is appallingly rare.