Any fans of the Saw Films... I need your Help

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by DecepticonsRule, Jan 20, 2010.

1. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I don't think there are many Saw fans on this board, but I'm going to try giving this a shot.

For any Saw fans, I'm pretty sure you know who Charlie Clouser is. He's the genius behind the Score of the Saw films (he also did Resident Evil: Extinction and Dead Silence).

Up to this point, the scores for the Saw films have really only been released for films I-IV (Saw 1 didn't really full release, but the score is out there). However, the scores were not released for Saw V or Saw VI.
    I personally believe that some of his best work is in Saw V and VI's scores, but they have failed to be released.

There is a petition on the internet to try and convince Evolution Music Partners (Charlie Clouser's distributers) and Lionsgate Records to release the Scores of Saw V and VI.
    Please, if you are a fan of Saw, or even just a fan of soundtrack music, sign the petition. It would be a huge help to many people desperate to the fantastic scores to these films.

Here's the Petition: Get Saw V & VI Score Albums Released - Petition Spot
    Thanks to any who sign

2. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Hey look, we have a movie forum here!

3. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Contact La-la-land Records, they specialize in doing limited runs of movie scores.