Any fans of Last Stand of the Wreckers?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by polystyleneman, Jun 20, 2011.

1. polystyleneman

polystyleneman Well-Known Member

2. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    ya know i wonder if colorists could ever get away with selling "originals" like this

xD

3. dj_convoy II

dj_convoy II Remix!

News Credits:
    Heh-

Well, I've seen colorists sell old school color guides- but those aren't one thing pretending to be another. :) 

4. Caliber316

Caliber316 Casey W. Coller

5. polystyleneman

polystyleneman Well-Known Member

Hey man, some might call it tracing but they're still the original inks that went into the books. Granted, with your perty colors on top. ;) 

6. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    oh no! i wasnt implying to say you were trying to pass these off as "originals" as if they were not

these are the original inks! and there aint nothin wrong with that :D 

There's another message board where mostly just comic colorists go and share and talk and stuff and the topic has come up a couple times on whether or not colorists have the ability to sell off "originals" in the modern age. what with all of our stuff being all digital these days it brings into question how the word "original" would apply :p 

its definitely a perk for artists and inkers to be able to sell original pages but i know some people are on the fence on what colorists could do

hah! yeah! ive seen a few of mine pop up on there every now and then for prices like that

whether or not anybody would actually fork that much over for one is the REAL question! lol

7. leadsled

leadsled the word is "Mortifying"

Josh , i just checked out your DA page , awesome work in there . Always loved your work sir