Any fans of Fire pro wrestling?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by funkatron101, Jun 21, 2006.

1. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I just ordered Fire Pro Returns for the PS2. It was only released in Japan back in summer 2005, but there is someone working on an english patch and it is about 60% complete.

This game has tweaked a lot of features, and has added more to MMA style play. Plus there is a created wrestler limit of 500!!! That is insane.

I can't wait to play it.

2. NSJ23

NSJ23 Binalternator Lover

I have not played a japanese wrestling game since New Japan prowrestling II on the PS1 which I still play from time to time.

I did hear that the fire pro series was good.

3. tarouza

tarouza Twin Twist's Daddy

as anyone around here knows i am a huge fan of firepro d for dreamcast let me know how the PS2 version is i heard that was the last console one they were making

4. OmegaSaber

OmegaSaber Your buttcheeks is warm

Ebay:
    The guy I was interning under a few months ago was a huge fan of that game and made an absolute ton of wrestlers. I think he said he was nearly at the 500 limit. Here's his site with some of them on there http://www.yobond.com/firepro/

5. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    For a 2D wrestling game, the amount of depth in a Fire Pro game is SICK. I have one for my GBA, and it's sweet...

6. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    That's a pretty good site. I may have to use his save. I'm really excited for MMA mode. UFC and pride games, while technically accurate to a real fight, end up playing like Tekken. Just button mashing. With Fire pro, they may get knocked down a lot more, but their is a lot more strategy envolved, the pacing is better, and it is more rewarding when you win.

I just wish there was an easy way to import logos with a jpg or gif.