Any Eureka Seven Fans here? Opening help

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Omega Supreme-1, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can someone explain to me what exactly the look on Anemone's face is about in this opening to Eureka 7, it's the third opening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1kAkB43F7Q
    I was pretty sure that, Anemone was enemies with Eureka and Renton. Instead she kinda has a look of disbelief and confusion. Maybe it the fact that Renton would risk his life and jump out of the Nirvash for the sake of Eureka. Which i'm pretty sure Anemone didn't know love or other emotion. Also I was pretty sure Nirvash couldn't really fire on it's own even though i'm aware in parts of the series it did move on it's own. I mean yes, it's just an opening, but usually most anime openings make a great deal more sense than that ^_^;;;

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sure it'll become clearer if you watch more of the series. Personally, I'm not that far yet, as we've only gotten up to episode 23 in Canada, so the third intro hasn't even aired yet.

Anemone strikes me as a very confused, selfish, and naive individual, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's about her coming into the realization that there's more to the human condition than baseless self-indulgence. She's like Eureka, except her bossier nature has prevented her from experiencing the kind of intimate relationship that Renton and Eureka have had, so she's probably confused about it all.

3. pinoy78

pinoy78 Shoji Kawamori having FUN

You'll see once Dominic brings out the best (and worst) in her.

Adult Swim just showed episode #42 today.

4. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

yeah.... though probably that part about dominic is what made me like him a hell of a lot more. wait a few episodes more you wont be disapointed-,

BTW anyone knows if its out on dvd?(on Canada anyway)

5. Onslaught Phase 2

Onslaught Phase 2 Know my name and fear it!

Yeah, you'll see where it's kinda-sorta coming from later on.

Personally, I think it's partially because it's the worst animated intro for the series.... Talk about out sourcing to 3rd rate noobs :p  The can't even draw any of the faces correctly or models completely right