Any color differences between Armada Jetfire and Japanese Armada Jetfire?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by racnruin, Sep 20, 2006.

1. racnruin

racnruin Decepticon

The reason I'm asking is I picked up Japanese Armada Jetfire this past August at
    Mugentoys.com / HKT,1895 South Road, Pougkeepsie, NY 12601 That they had out of the box on display in shocase with other tfs in robot mode I asked the clerk how much it was they have register scaner he scaned it and it came up $24.99 I thought that was a good price for the Japanese version.I asked him if they had Comettor Mini-Con he wasn't on display with jetfire or in the box guy called the owner and was told Mini-Con missing when the got ahold of it and he'd sell it to for $14.99 I said I purchase it (even though Comettor Mini-Con was missing) seemed like to good a deal at the pass up so back to My original question Any color differences between Armada Jetfire and Japanese Armada Jetfire?because I want Comettor Mini-Con to go with My Japanese Armada Jetfire :confused: 

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. Cyclone_X

Cyclone_X Cybertronian Warlord

4. racnruin

racnruin Decepticon

5. Fretburn

Fretburn We need Instrument TFs

Short answer: Yes, the major difference is that the Japanese version has a MUCH more brilliant white than it's over-seas counterpart.